Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

18 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

He’s referring to how difficult a job he has you balloon.

ps get tae f**k.

I know you're hurting, so I'll let that slide.

How about a make-up high 5? 

Too soon?

3 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Ken, what about the number on here too. Envious?

Absolutely gutted to be a supporter of a Championship team. You got me there.

Just now, Mr X said:

I know you're hurting, so I'll let that slide.

How about a make-up high 5? 

Too soon?

Your fucking woeful attempts at digging into us aside, you've completely missed the point of the "massive job" comment.

He is not the manager, he is the DoF with all that entails.

When you're in as big a state as we are, that most certainly is a big job he has on his hands.

Holt wheeling out the usual football cliches in his after match interview. When talking about the squad though he appears to have mixed up the words young and shite.

8 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Literally no-one said it's "the reason".

It is, however, one major reason we were relegated from the SPL, and we've never recovered.

The reason we were relegated from the SPL is because we appointed a youth coach who didn’t want the job as manager and then replaced him with brown shoes.

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

Holt wheeling out the usual football cliches in his after match interview. When talking about the squad though he appears to have mixed up the words young and shite.

I’m not even going to listen to it tbh. Couldn’t give a f**k what he’s got to say. Win the next 2 games 8-0 and I MIGHT give him time.

c***s got a killie tattoo on his leg FFS. killie! 

Just now, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

You should be with that level of ambition 😀

With all your ambition and all your fans it must be very frustrating to have shat the bed so emphatically.

Just now, PedroMoutinho said:

The reason we were relegated from the SPL is because we appointed a youth coach who didn’t want the job as manager and then replaced him with brown shoes.

We were very fortunate to stay up the season before under Hughes with - on paper - a superior squad of players.

14 minutes ago, Mr X said:

so I'll let that slide

😆 what the f**k is that meant to mean? Keep pushing levels of minter there. 

18 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

It was more a point being made than actually advocating his return. My post a page or so earlier was what I am advocating for - recruiting outside Scotland as it’s all dross here. Names being touted so far give me the boak. 

What’s your thoughts on a new manager? 

As I've said repeatedly since long before Dumb and Dumber were eventually booted. Advertise the position extensively. Short-List. Interview. Second Interview. Appoint.

They certainly do not involve an anachronistic re-tread like John "Yogi" Hughes, still banging on about "heart" and "desire" and "character" whilst well on course to relegate Ross County, on the back of his still scarcely credible previous "feat" of relegating Raith Rovers by losing to a Brechin City side who have, quite literally, barely won a game of football since.

Hughes is a car crash these days, an absolute dinosaur and a thoroughly poisonous individual. He f****d off twelve years ago and has never had a good word to say about us since. The hold he continues to exert over some supporters is unfathomable. Move on.

I think Jim Duffy could be the man to get you out of this league next year.

7 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

With all your ambition and all your fans it must be very frustrating to have shat the bed so emphatically.

15 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Not really. We could’ve, somehow, mustered more points but the performances this side of lockdown means it’s not the collapse you make it out to be.

1 minute ago, microdave said:

I think Jim Duffy could be the man to get you out of this league next year.

Aye into league 2.

10 minutes ago, AGPar said:

As I've said repeatedly since long before Dumb and Dumber were eventually booted. Advertise the position extensively. Short-List. Interview. Second Interview. Appoint.

They certainly do not involve an anachronistic re-tread like John "Yogi" Hughes, still banging on about "heart" and "desire" and "character" whilst well on course to relegate Ross County, on the back of his still scarcely credible previous "feat" of relegating Raith Rovers by losing to a Brechin City side who have, quite literally, barely won a game of football since.

Hughes is a car crash these days, an absolute dinosaur and a thoroughly poisonous individual. He f****d off twelve years ago and has never had a good word to say about us since. The hold he continues to exert over some supporters is unfathomable. Move on.

Absolutely well said. I’m too fucking raging and hurt to post anything constructive but spot on 

21 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

We were very fortunate to stay up the season before under Hughes with - on paper - a superior squad of players.

We also had to cut an absolutely massive chunk off the budget. Mays was way smaller than Hughes's. Even pressleys ended up a good few hundred grand less and that was with the panic buys to keep us up 

Just listened to Holt, full of the usual crap. Interviewer says “ We turn our attention to the Play Offs now”.  Is he aware or been watching what’s been served up for months. Chances are there isn’t  going to be any Play Offs at this rate, you idiot.

Just want this season to end and would be happy if the last game is at Airdrie next Tuesday and we finish 5th. 

Why we brought Holt back for any role at the club is beyond comprehension.

25 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Obviously