The Falkirk FC Thread

4 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Ah the memories come flooding back of that interview with the late great Caroline Aherne 🤣

Dennis Pennis was great too...

'Demi Moore..  If it was done tastefully, and the part demanded it, would you consider keeping your clothes on in a movie?' 

28 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Dennis Pennis was great too...

'Demi Moore..  If it was done tastefully, and the part demanded it, would you consider keeping your clothes on in a movie?' 

"Clint, I've got a 99p Magnum. Do you feel licky Punk?" 😂🤣😂 Or when he walks down the red carpet & gets into the limousine, only to get hauld out of it by a heavy!

The Complete Pennis - Complete Dennis Pennis Compilation - YouTube

12 hours ago, fuzzydunlop said:

Hello, I bought my ticket on Saturday night.  I saw the post about only 38 tickets being sold at that time so it prompted me to.  looking forward to it and hope you get more responses.  I've invited a few of my mates so hopefully they will sign up too. 

Thanks very much mate. 

Glad to say we have sold over 70 tickets now but had still hoped for at least 100. Hopefully more will register in the next couple of days. There’s a live Q and A box too so be able to get your questions to the guys and share in the memories. 

Agreed, we've had 6 games against Airdrie since we came down and managed 4 losses and 2 draws. Three defeats this season. Laughable stuff. 

Change those to wins and we'd have won the league with Airdrie finishing in the middle of the bottom half. They will be gutted if they can't play us next season :lol:

Only if a ST is free with every jab. I think this is the year when finally a significant number are going to refuse to renew.

For some, the appointment of what they consider to be a new manager will be enough. 
For others, changing the whipping boy won’t be enough, and the changes have to go much further than that.

Hall and Miller next please. The rest could probably form the base for a competent squad at this level.

Goalkeepers

Robbie Mutch

Defenders

Paul Dixon

Blair Sneddon

Ben Hall

Sean Kelly

Midfielders

Gary Miller

Charlie Telfer

Aidan Connolly

Callumn Morrison

Blair Alston

Strikers

Anton Dowds

Aidan Keena

Guest Peter LaFleur

Hall, Miller, Alston and Kelly next please. Slightly worried in the clubs single post for Durnan as if it’s the last exit on the cards. 

6 minutes ago, Peter LaFleur said:

Hall, Miller, Alston and Kelly next please. Slightly worried in the clubs single post for Durnan as if it’s the last exit on the cards. 

I think we'll be stuck with Miller & Alston but Hall has to go and Kelly's not showed himself up enough to deserve a new deal. If Kelly could get himself properly fit then I'd keep him but I think it tells a story when I'd rather have Liam Dick back at the club. Sneddon will most likely slot into the new development team I'd imagine.

Edited by FFC 1876

Guest Peter LaFleur

Not a Durnan fan whatsoever but the club tweeting a released announcement for only him is horrendous. Just welcomes hoards of abuse from fans online. If there are more players released waiting to be announced then there’s no way he should have been singled out for the ridicule. He was a diddy but the effort was never lacking. 

Edited by Peter LaFleur

Just now, Peter LaFleur said:

Also, not a Durnan fan whatsoever but the club doing a release of just him in a post is horrendous. Just welcomes hoards of abuse from fans online. If there’s more to come there’s no way he should have been singled out for the ridicule. He was a diddy but the effort was never lacking. 

Looks like an effort to appease the fans as most were pretty vocal in wanting him out but I agree it's a bit distasteful for him to be singled out. 

1 minute ago, Peter LaFleur said:

Also, not a Durnan fan whatsoever but the club doing a release of just him in a post is horrendous. Just welcomes hoards of abuse from fans online. If there’s more players released to come there’s no way he should have been singled out for the ridicule. He was a diddy but the effort was never lacking. 

Except for that utterly horrifying effort agianst Partick....

Guest Peter LaFleur
Just now, Bairnardo said:

Except for that utterly horrifying effort agianst Partick....

With a torn hamstring?