The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

McBookie have put their odds up for the vacancy although I imagine some of the names they probably just got from this thread.

E0n2v90X0AA9aB-?format=jpg&name=large

Latapy signing obscure players from Portugal and the Carribean gets my vote

3 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Of all those names, please not Latapy. Keep the legend status intact.

I’m not advocating him but he at least does have managerial experience.

I’ve no idea how he’s done with Barbados but he was highly rated as a coach at Inverness.

I'm going to say something crazy. Neil McCann might not be the worst shout. In League One, he'd largely have to work with Scottish players, so wouldn't be able to deep search Wyscout finding obscure Tunisians. 

He has the makings of a good coach if he can just be a bit more pragmatic and on the fleeting evidence, he maybe displayed a bit of that at Inverness.

If he can build and coach his side in the first year then there is the potential to go up to the Championship and do well. 

Obviously needs to try and calm down a bit too. 

Just now, Radford said:

I'm going to say something crazy. Neil McCann might not be the worst shout. In League One, he'd largely have to work with Scottish players, so wouldn't be able to deep search Wyscout finding obscure Tunisians. 

He has the makings of a good coach if he can just be a bit more pragmatic and on the fleeting evidence, he maybe displayed a bit of that at Inverness.

If he can build and coach his side in the first year then there is the potential to go up to the Championship and do well. 

Nooooooooooooooope

4 minutes ago, Radford said:

I would rather have Neil McCann than Darren Young who seems to have done nothing at all of note at East Fife.

6 minutes ago, Radford said:

What if we want a couple of obscure Tunisians?