The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

No ST for me unless Holt is gone

Need to make sure the clowns at the top get this message loud and clear. Also need to ensure at least some of the folk who see FFC as a chance to leave the house for a couple of hours to not buy either. Only then, they might start to listen.

Can’t believe I like many have bought a season ticket to watch us this season. The teams terrible the coverage is terrible. We’ve a BOD of corporate people who have no clue on how to run a football club. The one thing that has tipped me over is that absolutely pathetic message from our chairman regarding Alex Totten. He had been an outstanding character for Falkirk for so many years he deserved much better. Makes me wonder if he wanted out rather than retire. Unless massive changes are made over the summer I won’t be back and I’m sure my sentiments are shared by many. Btw I’ve been going to almost every home game since 1963.

3 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

7 season tickets down from my group for next season. This is beyond a joke now. Actual hate my team and club and have never felt so disconnected. Wish we could just fold and start again. 

Aye 3 from my lot as well.

3 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Won't be attending a home match until the lot of them are away. Holt, the chairman, superfan, the lot. 

Club-killing b*****ds. 

8533B511-9A9B-4E78-8602-9C3BE28CCE94.jpeg.c5f5591a3715259567dcacbaab45451b.jpeg

There's a boy on the Falkirk Fans Facebook page who has said, presumably with a straight face, that he'll never slag off the players, managers or board, but is wondering why we're in this mess. FFS

This season's STs were effectively a donation to the club as it was such an uncertain period.
Aside from not punting M&M sooner, it was completely unacceptable that we effectively recruited 3 kids instead of significantly improving the squad before the restart and we've paid the price in a massive way.
Time for the club to show ambition and intent or many will drop off next season, I don't like going down the route of 'no ST till X is gone' but there's nothing else the fans can do unfortunately. I certainly won't be renewing unless I can see from the new manager and signings that there has been a significant change in our approach to this league.

There's a boy on the Falkirk Fans Facebook page who has said, presumably with a straight face, that he'll never slag off the players, managers or board, but is wondering why we're in this mess. FFS
Got a link for him? I jeed to let him know his mega rich great uncle died.....

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

The first step in establishing goodwill should be to take that Facebook group into the North Sea and drown it.

Edited by FalkirkBairn2021

See if the BOD gave Dick Campbell a one-year contract with the explicit remit of getting us out this division, I'd take it.

Just think what your club has done since you sold that dump Brockville.

You could have owned your new ground outright, started a supporters trust that could have taken ownership of their own club this summer and be playing in the top division as well as having added another major trophy all the while having a grass pitch.

Don’t think that’s possible? 

I give you St Mirren FC. We will be fan owned and may well be on target for another major honour this season which would result in European football until December next year. Obviously three other clubs have a similar chance to win the Scottish Cup.