The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Holt was brought in to set up the youth development side of things and first team recruitment. He should be judged on that and that alone.  The current side was crap well before he appeared and this is about a 3rd side that we have our at the moment. Considering how poor our first 11 is it's no surprise we are getting humped. Holt should be nowhere near the managers post though or I won't be back either.

He's not qualified to do any of it. Get him to f**k too.

8 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

Neither of them are on the board. They may own the most shares but the shocking decisions have been made by the board. Maybe S and M should be blamed for allowing GD to take the helm. He’s the one running it as far as I’m aware. 

S and M sounds about right its f**king torture

As a Mo supporter of 50+ years I can understand your pain. That said .. from the outside looking in it does look like you’re going down the same route as Clyde. A “big” club with history that shouldn’t be in this league. Frankly, you’re not. Some of the nonsense your support comes out with is Sevco’esque. You’re down here because you’re not good enough to be anywhere else. As for the playoffs .. if Cove keep Megginson fit your fkkd.

13 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Couple of the merchant happy-clappers who got on at the likes of you and I for having the temerity to question M&M seem strangely absent tonight.

And it's those types that are completely losing their heads tonight, despite the fact they were repeatedly warned of what would transpire. The ones who seen it coming have been able to accept the score a bit easier, because this was always likely. 

2 minutes ago, notsofedupendie said:

As a Mo supporter of 50+ years I can understand your pain. That said .. from the outside looking in it does look like you’re going down the same route as Clyde. A “big” club with history that shouldn’t be in this league. Frankly, you’re not. Some of the nonsense your support comes out with is Sevco’esque. You’re down here because you’re not good enough to be anywhere else. As for the playoffs .. if Cove keep Megginson fit your fkkd.

Why do people continually come on here to tell us we are in this league because we are pish? If anyone knows how pish we are it’s us. We told everyone we were pish when everyone else thought we were overreacting.

Please no one else come on here and try to tell us this. We know 👍🏻

1 hour ago, AGPar said:

Fans will have the opportunity to make life "uncomfortable for the c**s at the top" very soon, when the *c**s at the top will be troughing about for season ticket money with their latest meaningless bullshit slogan. Simply do not give them any. Until more of our support learn that this is the only way to ever effect change, the c**s at the top will continue to rip the utter piss out of them at every opportunity.

Too many soft c*nts in the support for that to happen unfortunately. As I’ve said before, some of our fans have the Club they deserve. #BSLM #COYB #OnceABairn

Why do people continually come on here to tell us we are in this league because we are pish? If anyone knows how pish we are it’s us. We told everyone we were pish when everyone else thought we were overreacting.
Please no one else come on here and try to tell us this. We know [emoji1303]

It’s because we’ve had to put up with your patronising “seaside leagues” pish for the last two seasons.