The Falkirk FC Thread

Every player that has joined our club in the last 4 years has been shite or has become shite. Absolutely incredible and I have absolutely no solution to fix this. Can't wait for the play-offs...

6 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

This is a disgrace. Players have let us down massively. Won’t lose sleep over any of these jersey fillers leaving in the summer. 

Goes a lot deeper than the players, unfortunately, as rancid as they are. As a club we are rotten to the very core. Despicable stuff from the top down.

Guest Ecosse83

Atrocious and the worst bit is I don’t feel that bothered or surprised. 

Think I might be done with the club, I feel nothing right now!

Unfortunately we've still got some of this horrid squad signed up for next season. Of those not signed up for next year I'd only keep Telfer, Kelly and Dixon and only if they can get themselves fit and the injuries aren't serious. Massive rebuild so the sooner we get a manager in the better.  Mutch, Sneddon, Miller, Alston, Morrison, Keena, Dowds already signed up for next year. 

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I genuinely don’t know where we go from here. Hopefully wherever it is it doesn’t involve Gary Holt.

I honestly think we are fucked mate, we have two old b*****ds who won't give up their rancid grip on the club. The board just keep making bad appointment after bad appointment and we the fans just keep taking a kicking at the hands of every other clubs fans in the country. I am absolutely sick of it. The board, MSG, players,coaching staff can all f**k off they don't deserve our support.

2 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

When we empty these losers in the summer, get Holt to f**k as well. Absolutely zero qualifications to be given the role he has. We are a shambles.

The notion that he'll be involved in the recruitment of a manager - sorry head coach - that is compatible with his "strategy" and way of working is truly f*****g laughable. 

1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

Unfortunately we've still got some of this horrid squad signed up for next season. Of those not signed up for next year I'd only keep Telfer, Kelly and Dixon and only if they can get themselves fit and the injuries aren't serious. Massive rebuild so the sooner we get a manager in the better.  Mutch, Sneddon, Miller, Alston, Morrison, Keena, Dowds already signed up for next year. 

I wouldn't be bothered if we binned every single one of them, to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I honestly think we are fucked mate, we have two old b*****ds who won't give up their rancid grip on the club. The board just keep making bad appointment after bad appointment and we the fans just keep taking a kicking at the hands of every other clubs fans in the country. I am absolutely sick of it. The board, MSG, players,coaching staff can all f**k off they don't deserve our support.

Agree mate - I could not give a f**k if any of these players never play for us again.

Holt’s potentially the worst appointment we’ve ever made and that’s saying a lot.

1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

You're talking about potentially going into next season with 10 of this current squad stinking the place out? Jesus Christ. Nobody, absolutely nobody who is out of contract in the summer should be getting kept on. And those who are in contract should be advised they are free to seek an alternative club. There is the square root of f**k all in the rabble of utter dogshite worth keeping. Not one.