The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, CC52 FFC said:

He was interviewed at HT as though he was a fan taking in the game. He was asked if he had any plans moving forward and he said he didn’t like not working and was looking forward to being back in work soon with Dave Mac saying he was always welcome at the Falkirk Stadium. Why would he be allowed at a game that’s behind closed doors? Unless of course he’s scouting someone for a team. Just makes Holt’s comments yesterday about this proper recruitment selection be a lot of rubbish cause I can’t imagine any other potential candidates were there today. 

Fair enough. Not sure about the scouting theory tbh. Surely Taylor is experienced and savvy enough to know how it looks going on the club television channel advertising his availability for employment three days after we've sacked our management team. All seems a bit too convenient.

Guest Ecosse83
10 minutes ago, AGPar said:

Fair enough. Not sure about the scouting theory tbh. Surely Taylor is experienced and savvy enough to know how it looks going on the club television channel advertising his availability for employment three days after we've sacked our management team. All seems a bit too convenient.

Maybe Holt has been working on a new management team for a while? Wouldn’t surprise me at all 😂🙈

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

You want us to take him off your hands?

Murray definitely splits opinion in our support,  has he taken us as far as he can with the budget available,  possibly.....    If we were to look for a new manager nobody would stick out I wouldn't think...  If Murray was to get us into the playoffs i think a new deal could be on the table.

would think Falkirk like most clubs trying to recruitment a new management team will not want to pay compensation,  so most managers available are of the damaged goods vatiety..

3 hours ago, Passionate said:

would think Falkirk like most clubs trying to recruitment a new management team will not want to pay compensation,  so most managers available are of the damaged goods vatiety..

To be honest I think it would depend on what the compensation amount is.

If the Rawlins identified someone who they feel would be able to meet their target of taking us to the premiership, I don’t think paying £50k-£75k or so would be an issue at all.

Edited by PedroMoutinho

15 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

That post match interview emoji15.png

To be fair I don't think there's much he can say right now. Can't really slaughter them having just taken interim charge and when there's 6 first team starters out we've not got a lot to work with. We could by some fluke beat Partick but they'll most likely roll us over. Graham will have a field day with Mclelland as you pointed out when he first joined he doesn't deal with the physical side of the game well which is somewhat expected of a young 19 year old defender.

I'd love to see Neilson in the middle of the park but we don't even have anyone else right now to fill in at centre back. The fact we never used our two remaining loans is really annoying me. That's two extra options we could have had going into these last games. Also the fact we held onto Deveney all season knowing fine well he wasn't good enough.

Guest Ecosse83

Neil McCann as a person doesn’t bother me either way but I don’t fancy him as a new head coach for us! 

What’s the script with Stuart Taylor? Seems strange he was on FTV yesterday has he been sounded out for the job or was it just a coincidence? 

40 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Neil McCann is a Catholic btw

I’m just trying to find out why he is a bigot.

People seem to throw about terms like bigot, fascist, nazi, all phobes without understanding what the terms mean.

Surely if McCann played for Rangers and Hearts it rather negates the contention that he is a bigot.

Desperate for an explanation?

Edited by Dawson Park Boy
Spelling