The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm aware yon Jean isn't a paid employee and therefore doesn't have an 'official' role, but she's still quite high-profile and having someone of her profile jump onto social media to blame the fans is yet another bit of horrific PR.

3 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I'm aware yon Jean isn't a paid employee and therefore doesn't have an 'official' role, but she's still quite high-profile and having someone of her profile jump onto social media to blame the fans is yet another bit of horrific PR.

I’ve missed that, is it on the coyb page?

Just now, bairn88 said:

I’ve missed that, is it on the coyb page?

Nah I got banned from that a couple of years ago. It's on the Falkirk Football Club Fans Group page.

Just now, Hughsie said:

What’s Jean been saying?

Future 50/50 involvement hinges on this.

"Hope all you lot are happy now you have got them sacked"

9 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Please take Darren Young. We'll pay you.

Christ and we're getting slagged for thinking we should be doing a lot better than we are. Should east Fife be expected to be any higher than fifth in league one really on their budget and crowds when able?

Because your club throwing away a pretty comfortable league lead is really fucking funny, even if they go on to win the league.
Had your own share of minters of late tbh. Not least that rancid tory Low doing literally whatever she wants with your club.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

^^^ verge of tears

Never seen his side in the top division or win a major trophy. Go get a wash you soap dodging bastrd. 😂 

10 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Come on brother, an unpaid club volunteer can have their own views on these things via their social media. Particularly when they likely have a friendship with the people who just lost their jobs.

9 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Nah I got banned from that a couple of years ago. It's on the Falkirk Football Club Fans Group page.

Can’t see this group and morbid curiosity is drawing me, do you have a link?

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Ad Lib said:
Because your club throwing away a pretty comfortable league lead is really fucking funny, even if they go on to win the league.

Had your own share of minters of late tbh. Not least that rancid tory Low doing literally whatever she wants with your club.

Yes, but we don't have MORE FANS so it's less embarrassing.

8 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Come on brother, an unpaid club volunteer can have their own views on these things via their social media. Particularly when they likely have a friendship with the people who just lost their jobs.

The older women won't let a bad word be said about the likes of big Lee and Cracks. We could be bottom of league 2 and they still would want them kept on.

29 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Talk of getting Petrie can get in the bin

Yep give up your lucrative job at the bank for the Falkirk job for a season....😂

We will get decent applications but a good few will think twice, our record and managers over the past 5 or so year is a horror movie. I remember the days we would never sack managers, now we sack them yearly

7 minutes ago, 101 said:

Mark Kerr is available and has just the kind of track record Falkirk seem to be attracted to.

If he is half fit, he'd get a game on Saturday