The Falkirk FC Thread

What have we done for the last 5 years but sell the family silver, too early and for too little! We could learn from Hamilton I believe.

I agree with the too little but as for the too early you know full well why.

The difference with us and Hamilton unless I'm giving them far too much credit is they don't have to sell but choose to.

If FFC never had all the debt we've had for the past 5 years I'd be raging we sold a team that could easily have been top 6 Premiership by now.

I don't understand why folk are struggling to understand such an obvious point

Fulton only had 6months left of his contract. Dunno how much we got for him. However I'm sure BPM will be able to tell you as he is well in there with a few prawn sarnie munchers.

Andreu was the same. Although he's performed to a high standard at a higher level, he's 26 whilst Fulton was 19 (I think).

We're doing a better job of getting value out of our sales but there's still work to be done.

I agree with the too little but as for the too early you know full well why.

The difference with us and Hamilton unless I'm giving them far too much credit is they don't have to sell but choose to.

If FFC never had all the debt we've had for the past 5 years I'd be raging we sold a team that could easily have been top 6 Premiership by now.

I don't understand why folk are struggling to understand such an obvious point

Its a point that should make the majority of fans pretty pissed off to be honest. The club should never have got in that mess in the first place but due to terrible bod decisions on and off the park the very future of the club was put at stake. It has resulted in the best young talent produced at this club for many a year being sold off for peanuts and has seen us stagnate in the championship for 5 years even though this talent has been brought through! Its been a totally wasted opportunity and who knows whether we'll be able to bring through so many good young players in such a short period of time again.

QoS v Falkirk, Palmerston Park moved from Saturday 11th April scheduled date to Sunday 12th April. Still a 3pm kick off.

Fuk.....why ? Tv ?

I go to portugal on the Sunday, id thot champion Saturday, drinks sleep then Portugal

Fuk.....why ? Tv ?

I go to portugal on the Sunday, id thot champion Saturday, drinks sleep then Portugal

As dhd says BT Sport have picked up our home game with Rangers from the midweek immediately before and moved it to the Thursday night. Consequently both Rangers and ourselves have had our Saturday games put back 24 hours.

Far from ideal for us either. Minimal preparation for what looks at the moment likely to be a crucial game. At least Falkirk will have one or two days extra rest, plus we go into it on the back of playing Hearts, Hibs & Rangers in successive games. Could be a very difficult fortnight for us.

QoS v Falkirk, Palmerston Park moved from Saturday 11th April scheduled date to Sunday 12th April. Still a 3pm kick off.

Nothing surprises me with TV and the SPFL nowadays but this is another kick in the baws. Dumfries is probably our best away game in the league IMO

Guest Back Post Misses

Fulton only had 6months left of his contract. Dunno how much we got for him. However I'm sure BPM will be able to tell you as he is well in there with a few prawn sarnie munchers.

Not sure but we did get an add on when he made his debut. I suspect with that added on around 150k but not sure.

Guest Back Post Misses

Peter Grant signed up until 2017.

Good move.

He has done pretty well but he needs to put on a yard of pace or get someone with pace beside him.