The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

You not think? Looks like they'd play either Morton or Ayr assuming they get past the L1 teams, and beating those two seem more than feasible.

Nah, I think they are much weaker than those two, and I've been least impressed with them out of the "top 5".

And yes, I know they beat us the other day, yadda yadda.

I was all for Holt but he appears as complicit as these two clowns and if the players aren't listening to him the now they sure as hell won't bother just because the two stooges are bulleted.  Is there no someone out there doing feck all that could give us at least a small chance over the next few weeks. Or what about a quick call to Young at East Fife now his mob are out the picture.  A fresh face is needed not more of the same I fear.

11 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I was all for Holt but he appears as complicit as these two clowns and if the players aren't listening to him the now they sure as hell won't bother just because the two stooges are bulleted.  Is there no someone out there doing feck all that could give us at least a small chance over the next few weeks. Or what about a quick call to Young at East Fife now his mob are out the picture.  A fresh face is needed not more of the same I fear.

If you're making reference to my post I'm not wanting him in permanently, just to cover the remaining 4 games of the season. Getting him back to concentrating on getting the development team set up is important.

Edited by Chinatoon Bairn

I can’t think of a single thing that I like about the club just now. I hate the board. I hate Miller and McCracken. I hate the players. I hate Falkirk TV. I hate the awful fan pictures in the South Stand. I hate the astro. 

This list is not exhaustive. 

Guest Ecosse83

With all the injuries our season is over. Pep Guardiola couldn’t save us now! 

Empty those 2 just now and let Holt take charge although I’m pretty convinced we should be kicking him out the club as well now. My gut is Darren Young would be a decent shout for the job now although would like East Fife to have challenged a wee bit more than they have 🤔

Oh and last night I made a silly suggestion about Mark Kerr until the end of the season, the mixture of cheap beer and sheer rage drove me to that comment so apologies for that 🙄

3 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

If you're making reference to my post I'm not wanting him in permanently, just to cover the remaining 4 weeks of the season. Getting him back to concentrating on getting the development team set up is important.

I know and I was all for it thinking that he had been following his remit and would be a fresh face and have new ideas for the players to perhaps align too. However I just don't now see how it will make any difference if he's already involved in first team affairs. Someone completely separate from the current set up is required if we are to have any chance of doing anything over the next few weeks.

2 minutes ago, BooBairn said:

I can’t think of a single thing that I like about the club just now. I hate the board. I hate Miller and McCracken. I hate the players. I hate Falkirk TV. I hate the awful fan pictures in the South Stand. I hate the astro. 

This list is not exhaustive. 

100%. There’s not a single redeeming feature associated with the club and hasn’t been for a while.

It’s miraculous we’ve managed to hang on to the level of support we have. When the stadium opens up to fans again I think we’re going to see a massive drop off - and understandably so.

Edited by Hughsie

7 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

We're awful but we still managed to comfortably beat Arbroath with our second string having hardly played a game for months. And believe you me our first string is bad enough.

Brora beat Hearts in the cup. Does that make them better than Hearts? Arbroath have been impressive overall again this season. And of course in a league above yourselves....