The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83

Ok things need to change. Get the lot out including Holt. 

Offer Mark Kerr and coaching position for next season but let him take the team for the rest of the season, even if we got up it’s still a coaching position.  Kerr would be available to come in right away and to be honest I can’t think of anyone else who would be available right away. 

Next season get a good fucking manager in! 

2 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Offer Mark Kerr and coaching position for next season but let him take the team for the rest of the season, even if we got up it’s still a coaching position.  Kerr would be available to come in right away and to be honest I can’t think of anyone else who would be available right away. 

Kerr was the other part of the problem when he downed tools on Houstie, the 2 of them thought they would get the gig,  not a f**king chance

Guest Ecosse83
Just now, AL-FFC said:

Kerr was the other part of the problem when he downed tools on Houstie, the 2 of them thought they would get the gig,  not a f**king chance

Aye your probably right mate. We’re just royally fucked aren’t we? 

We will be out the play offs at this rate! 

Shocking performance and for me we’ve lost the dressing room, simply no room to hide for anyone, Mr Deans Mr Rawlins get this sorted before you lose this club 

Deans has done what he was brought into do. Find investment, get the pressure off SA and MR.

He has zero knowledge of the game or this would have been sorted in the summer.

He should resign

I want Holt out even more than I do M&M. At least they’re just unqualified. He’s made the whole thing totally poisonous since he’s come in and we’ve gone a whack backwards on the park too. Get the f**k out of our club. 

[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23] I was ripping the pish when I said for folk to ready themselves for his appointment last Saturday. Then you come up with it as a suggestion![emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Bookmarked this topic for when you inevitably get papped out the play offs by Cove.

You’re in it often enough, don’t think you need to bookmark it tbqfhwy