The Falkirk FC Thread

The only thing I remember about Holt's time in charge was his lack of emotion, passion and even communication. He was like a cardboard cut out at the side of the park. To me he lacked personality, charisma and a presence.

I think that showed on and off the park, needless to say I wasn't unhappy to see him go!

Holt did a very average job, I think I looked upon him favourably though as he wasn't Pressley. Hindsight makes it easy to say this but Hamilton were a very good team, I thought that at the time and this season has proved it. The question has to be though, why were they better than us with a lower budget? Holt was at fault for signing dross like Roberts, Bingham and Olu.

In 30 years time I'll probably have forgotten Holt was even our manager.

Holt was at fault for signing dross like Roberts, Bingham and Olu.

In 30 years time I'll probably have forgotten Holt was even our manager.

We were after Callum tapping until holt left plus the boy from Annan.

No disrespect to lower leagues but just no.

Totally agree with the second part.

Strange cause I thought loy would definitely leave us for a much smaller club with a third of our support funny that didn't happen.....seemed to suit McGovern

Saying such things just makes you look foolish.

If it's really a question of big support for you, why don't you just do what all the half-wits in places like Falkirk, Hamilton and Dumfries do, and reserve your interest for tomorrow?

Saying such things just makes you look foolish. If it's really a question of big support for you, why don't you just do what all the half-wits in places like Falkirk, Hamilton and Dumfries do, and reserve your interest for tomorrow?

The tennis?

Jay Fulton starting for Swansea.

He's took a bit of a stretch. Let's see if he can last more than 60mins, I think 58mins has been his longest time on the park when he has started.

I never thought he had the hunger or pace to succeed at that level, good luck to him tho....do we have add ons in his deal ?

He's took a bit of a stretch. Let's see if he can last more than 60mins, I think 58mins has been his longest time on the park when he has started.

I never thought he had the hunger or pace to succeed at that level, good luck to him tho....do we have add ons in his deal ?

71 minutes and still on the park...

Been watching the game on and off but he hasn't seemed out of place although he's put in a few wayward passes. I agree though, I didn't think he would reach this level when I've seen him but good luck to the lad.