The Falkirk FC Thread

Jones is gone.

Olu is down south at the moment.

You seem to know an awful lot.

What do you mean 'Jones is gone'? Has he been released and, if so, has he got another club? If not, why would he just walk away from a contract that was paying him £x per week?

You seem to know an awful lot.

What do you mean 'Jones is gone'? Has he been released and, if so, has he got another club? If not, why would he just walk away from a contract that was paying him £x per week?

Media work down south pays a lot more than us.

His knee is done and a job came up.

Mutual agreement much like boulding .

Media work down south pays a lot more than us.

His knee is done and a job came up.

Mutual agreement much like boulding .

It may do if it's permanent, then again it may not.

You know for a fact that his career is over then? Why has there been no mention from the club? Actually, don't bother answering that it's probably a daft question!

So far in this window:

In

Aaron Muirhead (Partick Thistle)

Mark Kerr ( Queen of the South)

Jonh Baird (Queen of the South)

Taylor Morgan (Ostersunds FK) - loan

Out

Ryan McGeever (Arbroath) - loan

Joe Shaughnessy (Aberdeen) - end of loan

Liam Rowan (Arbroath) - loan

Thomas Grant (Arbroath) - loan

Scott Shepherd (Stirling Albion) - loan

Olumide Durojaiye (Unconfirmed)

Owain Tudor Jones (Unconfirmed)

It may do if it's permanent, then again it may not.

You know for a fact that his career is over then? Why has there been no mention from the club? Actually, don't bother answering that it's probably a daft question!

He has had surgery several times on that knee.

He is done IMO, not saying 100%

I wanted Olu to be a success, but now, there is no way he will get back into the side. The lad is just half a yard slow, and half a second off the pace in terms of making a pass. In a league that isn't so quick, he might do fine, but the Scottish game exposes his weaknesses too often.

I wanted Olu to be a success, but now, there is no way he will get back into the side. The lad is just half a yard slow, and half a second off the pace in terms of making a pass. In a league that isn't so quick, he might do fine, but the Scottish game exposes his weaknesses too often.

The major black mark on Holts time for me, signing a player for next season when the current one wasnt finished is something we never do and I expected him to be some player. A young player whom he obviously rated highly and obviously made sure he signed early for us.

He was slow, cumbersome and a poor touch that had me mainly with my heart in my mouth so many times as Holt wanted McGovern to roll it out to him rather than kick the ball out. He was strong as mentioned but rarely tackled in the manner which may have kept his head above the water as when he did tackle in a sliding manner, boy did the opposite player know he had been tackled. The reality of it is we never got going that season till he was dropped for Mark Millar and was then and forever will be that cult player for some.......good luck tho.

Edited by MrDust

Always remembered for bursting through the midfield with Cowdenbeath boys bouncing off him in all directions.

Aye, that was about the sum total of his contribution to FFC. Great move/goal though!

I remember seeing him in a friendly against Forfar, just after he signed - I don't think he had an accurate pass all game.

The turnaround in the on pitch performances in the last couple of months is incredible, this month has been a great time to be a Falkirk supporter.

The Raith result/performance and Loy's penalty miss against Queens aside, it's been a pretty good couple of months actually. :)