The Falkirk FC Thread

11 minutes ago, Russ said:

I’m going to be beyond seething on Tuesday night when they start Hall and Leitch with Neilson sitting on the bench.

Starting XI on Tuesday 

Mutch

Miller

Hall

Durnan

Dixon

Gomis

Alston

Telfer 

Leitch 

Keena

Morrison 

Full time score - 1-1

Twitter content is brutal like. I get the feeling with what I’ve seen this season that our admit might have a slight bias towards Rangers, but I could be wrong. 

As for the game Sammon, Francis and Leitch were beyond brutal no matter the opposition. They couldn’t even pass a few yards. If the managers change the team and take McClelland and Neilson out the team we’re done. Lose the league and they’ll be done. 

Anyone with any say in the running of our club  who is prepared to sit back and think that a showing like that tonight was acceptable as a Football Club should walk straight out the front door never to return. I’m not expecting to win, but for gods sake, at least try and have a go. We, as supporters are paying good money and the least we expect is to see our team try and entertain. We are paying circa £140k to a management team including Holt and we can’t even muster one shot at goal, it’s embarrassing. I bet there are certain people sitting in their wee ivory tower tonight thinking that was acceptable.  Well, it’s not. We have a team that have hardly played and you have a duty to play your strongest 11 every game, the more they play together, the better understanding they have and all that.There is an acceptance that it is ok for our club, same after the Rangers Reserves league cup defeat to turn up and get turned over. Well it flippin well isn’t in my book. If that is your mindset,  that’s what you will get served up and we will tread water for evermore. It’s defeatist and quite frankly, unacceptable. 

Genuinely think that was a performance of a team who simply had not been told what to do with the ball once they got it. M&M shit scared all week, drilled into them how to defend this that and the next thing that would come their way. In isolation, that result was ok. But I think it was a clear indication of how far out of their depth they are. Imo M&M literally forgot to prepare what to do once their team got the ball. Incredible.

Airdrie on Tuesday is probably our biggest game in 2 years. I’m placing it above raith away last season. Fail to win and we’re staying down imo  

An utter disgrace tonight.  43 shots to 0 are the worst stats I think I've ever seen.  Completely agree with @Craig1876 that we should be playing our strongest XI every game and preferably our real strongest XI too, not the M&M version.  

Yes, its highly probable Celtic would have beaten us anyway and possibly by 3 nil or more but its completely unacceptable and disrespectful to the fans to be starting players like Leitch, Sammon, Miller, Mercer and Francis and to go to any ground in Scotland and concede a shot on goal every 2mins.  

To be joking around on the touchline while this is going on is the final straw for me.  M&M have to go.  

Edited by Proudtobeabairn

Tuesday gives me the fear, Dixon, Alston, Gomis and Morrison will be in the team but if Hall or Leitch start we riot imo. 

McCelland and Neilson have hardly put a foot wrong since coming in having only played against teams above us. 

Let's not best about the bush, it's collosally embarrassing to be a Falkirk fan right now and it has been for years.  It's terrible performance after terrible performance.  Terrible players replacing terrible players.  Terrible management teams replacing terrible management teams. 

Its about a club that hauls in a top division level fan base and consistently serves them up a team that's barely worthy of the third tier.  

It's about a club that consistently shafts it's closest fans.  Older school posters on here will know how long I've been around and how much I've supported the club historically.  But I've watched how people in positions of power have shafted people I care about for years from the days of Back The Bairns through to the current Crunchie Initiative.

Toxic. Toxic. Toxic.  We'd be better off ripping the whole fucking thing up and starting again. Right now it's just a massive pile of shit run by absolute wankers.  

f**k you FFC.  

17 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Tuesday gives me the fear, Dixon, Alston, Gomis and Morrison will be in the team but if Hall or Leitch start we riot imo. 

McCelland and Neilson have hardly put a foot wrong since coming in having only played against teams above us. 

What the f**k did we sign them for if not to improve the starting 11. 

I said to my mates earlier that half of these c***s could walk past me in the street and I wouldn't recognise them.

A forgettable shower of absolute mediocrity. Not one of them seems to give a shit. I understand that for players it's just a job and I don't expect them to fall in love with FFC but by f**k what I wouldn't give for someone like Farid who looked like he actually gave a f**k and enjoyed being here.

58 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The COYB arseholes are out in force on the clubs Facebook page tonight.

Some of the sycophantic pish would make you spew.

We could be in a playoff fighting to avoid getting dropped out of League 2 and half those c***s would still be saying "WHY NOT JUST GET BEHIND THE TEAM COYB".

Genuinely hope that everyone who ignored the signs immediately following the disastrous May appointment ten years ago can't sleep at night. They are complicit in our downfall.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

What the f**k did we sign them for if not to improve the starting 11. 

I’d play Neilson in every game until the end of the season.

I’ve never felt so disconnected from the club than right now (nothing to do with performances)  won’t be the only person who’s not gotten into this watching the games via a stream and watching little blobs run about on a laptop screen but hopefully the good times come back via the Rawlins investment and actually being at a game.

18 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

I’d play Neilson in every game until the end of the season.

I’ve never felt so disconnected from the club than right now (nothing to do with performances)  won’t be the only person who’s not gotten into this watching the games via a stream and watching little blobs run about on a laptop screen but hopefully the good times come back via the Rawlins investment and actually being at a game.

Being at the games is a biggie. Interest in the football is on life support for me without being there. Don't know how the numerous armchair fans in Scotland can keep up the veneer of engagement and excitement. Its fucking pish.