Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

5 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

That means he was talking down to you @MSG GTF!

Oh I’m perfectly aware of what it means. By all accounts choose to disagree with my anger and frustration at all matters Falkirk related right now, but don’t be so naive as to confuse opinion with idiocy. That would be totally unfounded. Glad that clears things up.   

The One F is strong on this thread.
Tell me, how is the Brockville Spirit forum going?

9 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm not sure how the club is meant to move forward here to be honest. People including myself have highlighted the terrible recruitment over the last decade or so and the fact that we have closed the academy a truly awful decision. We've had a bod that nearly flogged the club to an utter charlatan and have treated the fans with contempt for years.  

So we now have a new bod who have managed to bring the Rawlins on board in a way that still allows the fans a major involvement in the future of the club. The Rawlins have an excellent track record in football and have provided an initial sum for investment which will increase at some point.  To finally try to improve the recruitment side of things and get an academy back on track we have appointed a dof and the Rawlins have backed and been involved in this appointment. 

Yet now all we seem to get is what the hell are we appointing a dof in league one for? Honestly I'm known for moaning but I really think we need to give the current bod and dof at least a chance to get things going FFS.  

The only way this club moves forward in my eyes is when Ritchie and Alexander f**k off. They’ve held a noose around our Club’s neck for far too long yet despite the state we’re in, their arrogance still won’t allow them to loosen their grip. It’s their baw and they’ll decide who plays with it. 

Don’t underestimate the influence that certain individuals, some who post regularly on this forum, had with regards to getting the Rawlins deal over the line. Without their lobbying to the smaller shareholders in the build up to the EGM, the deal would not have gone through. Not convinced the fans will be allowed any sort of major involvement in the future of the Club, certainly not while the two p***ks I previously mentioned are still around. 

As for Holt, I’m all for giving him a chance. I’ve stated already on this forum that I think he could be a very good appointment...if he’s allowed to get on with his job. My gripe is that he shouldn’t be wasting his time trying to teach our two managers how to do their job.

Edited by MSG GTF!

Well someone has to because other than arsing about doing crossbar challenges, or keepy uppies with the players using Brussel sprouts, we were dropping like a stone before it stopped. I hardly think he's wasting his time more like we absolutely need him to try and get m&m over the line. 

I'm not sure how the club is meant to move forward here to be honest. People including myself have highlighted the terrible recruitment over the last decade or so and the fact that we have closed the academy a truly awful decision. We've had a bod that nearly flogged the club to an utter charlatan and have treated the fans with contempt for years.  
So we now have a new bod who have managed to bring the Rawlins on board in a way that still allows the fans a major involvement in the future of the club. The Rawlins have an excellent track record in football and have provided an initial sum for investment which will increase at some point.  To finally try to improve the recruitment side of things and get an academy back on track we have appointed a dof and the Rawlins have backed and been involved in this appointment. 
Yet now all we seem to get is what the hell are we appointing a dof in league one for? Honestly I'm known for moaning but I really think we need to give the current bod and dof at least a chance to get things going FFS.  

I am actually less and less convinced that the MSG came anywhere close to selling the club to the fake American real estate/coffee magnate.
I think he was an excellently timed stalking horse who was perfect for what the MSG wanted, and that was to kill the patrons bid for control of the club.
Initially, I don’t think they believed that the patrons and pledges would get anywhere near the sum required, and when they did come up with the cash, coffee boy was the perfect excuse to say “sorry, there’s a better offer” rather than simply reject the patrons offer with no reason for doing so.
Coffee boy gave them their reason.

7 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I am actually less and less convinced that the MSG came anywhere close to selling the club to the fake American real estate/coffee magnate.
I think he was an excellently timed stalking horse who was perfect for what the MSG wanted, and that was to kill the patrons bid for control of the club.
Initially, I don’t think they believed that the patrons and pledges would get anywhere near the sum required, and when they did come up with the cash, coffee boy was the perfect excuse to say “sorry, there’s a better offer” rather than simply reject the patrons offer with no reason for doing so.

Could defo be some truth in this IMO.

8 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Interesting scenario?

18 hours ago, MSG GTF! said:

The only way this club moves forward in my eyes is when Ritchie and Alexander f**k off. They’ve held a noose around our Club’s neck for far too long yet despite the state we’re in, their arrogance still won’t allow them to loosen their grip. It’s their baw and they’ll decide who plays with it. 

Don’t underestimate the influence that certain individuals, some who post regularly on this forum, had with regards to getting the Rawlins deal over the line. Without their lobbying to the smaller shareholders in the build up to the EGM, the deal would not have gone through. Not convinced the fans will be allowed any sort of major involvement in the future of the Club, certainly not while the two p***ks I previously mentioned are still around. 

As for Holt, I’m all for giving him a chance. I’ve stated already on this forum that I think he could be a very good appointment...if he’s allowed to get on with his job. My gripe is that he shouldn’t be wasting his time trying to teach our two managers how to do their job.

I realise that superfan and Ritchie are still sniffing about in the background. We just have to hope that Rawlins takes up his full 45 percent or whatever it is and realises pretty quickly that some of the folk involved in.the club need emptied asap. A clean sweep from top to bottom is really what the club needs but we may have to see this in stages unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I realise that superfan and Ritchie are still sniffing about in the background. We just have to hope that Rawlins takes up his full 45 percent or whatever it is and realises pretty quickly that some of the folk involved in.the club need emptied asap. A clean sweep from top to bottom is really what the club needs but we may have to see this in stages unfortunately.

Gary Deans was very open in one of his interviews about the share distribution within the club. Ultimately MR & SA will become less influential but dont forget without SAs personal investment  with building the two stands, we’d probably be still sitting with a stadium that could double up as a race track, and yes he’s getting paid back , but who wouldn’t. 

59 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Gary Deans was very open in one of his interviews about the share distribution within the club. Ultimately MR & SA will become less influential but dont forget without SAs personal investment  with building the two stands, we’d probably be still sitting with a stadium that could double up as a race track, and yes he’s getting paid back , but who wouldn’t. 

He only owns the one stand and I think many fans would give to the club for free if they were in a wealthy millionaire position like Standy Alexander. 

If fans were allowed into games at present, we wouldn't even need 3 stands in league 1.  The North stand which the club do own would sit empty most home games. 

Edited by Latapy is god

He only owns one and he is not getting paid back, he rents it to the club

Sandy Alexander can f**k off with his superfan shtick. He's one of the MSG and all that entails. No more than that.

You can argue that hes done some good, like you could for most of them probably, but the benevolent fan act isnt one I'm buying.

On 18/02/2021 at 07:55, Back Post Misses said:

100%.

An example of this is us employing a DOF on whatever he is on while players and staff are on furlough getting 80% of their salary. It is morally wrong and financial madness IMO

Players and staff are still getting 100%

DKD just scored a goal against Tranmere, 40 yard run and finish.

I had no idea he was at Oldham.

**Daft booking again....I wonder 😉

Edited by MrDust

1 hour ago, Latapy is god said:

He only owns the one stand and I think many fans would give to the club for free if they were in a wealthy millionaire position like Standy Alexander. 

If fans were allowed into games at present, we wouldn't even need 3 stands in league 1.  The North stand which the club do own would sit empty most home games. 

The Main stand 4 story office space is owned by the council. The rest of the stadium is owned by FFC.