Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

You are complaining because Scottish Football was bailed out by the SG but we did not get a bigger slice of the pie due to the actions of our inept football authorities, as well as due to us dropping out of the Championship through no-ones fault but our own.
Quit moaning.

You don’t interpret the written word too well, do you?

53 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

You don’t interpret the written word too well, do you?

I can easily enough interpret all of your posts. They usually involve the theme ‘corruption’.....

Edited by roman_bairn

On 15/02/2021 at 18:11, Duncan Freemason said:

Probably a question that should have been put to that dim wit Joe Fitzpatrick several weeks ago. If it had been the private sector, he would be facing a bit of jail time too.

Duncan also suggested Joe Fitzpatrick has committed some crime or crimes "that would end up with jail time if he was in the private sector".

Now, incompetent JF may or may not be.  But prison is a heavy word to throw around. Would DF like to expand upon the earlier inference?

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

3 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Yes I did which is clearly the point I was making!

Anne Budge has been a car crash for Hearts after saving the club

She has not got a clue about how to run a football club let alone a league. 

I wonder how much wage she draws from Hearts each year and what input she actually has?  The main stand fiasco sums it all up, a stand with no seats built by a member of her own family.

There are plenty good people out there who could improve things but Budge is not one of them.

42 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

I wonder how much wage she draws from Hearts each year and what input she actually has?  The main stand fiasco sums it all up, a stand with no seats built by a member of her own family.

There are plenty good people out there who could improve things but Budge is not one of them.

Amazing bit of foresight IMO.

3 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Yes I did which is clearly the point I was making!

Sorry I thought you were promoting her for a role.

1 hour ago, realmadrid said:

Fucking hell.

44 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Sorry I thought you were promoting her for a role.

No, I thought I was clear enough but obviously not.

She's a total disaster from top to bottom. and the sort of person we would be at risk of handing the reins of power over to in the case of some mythical "independent" overseer of the game. Interest in the sport, got a few bob, away you go. I even said "if she had not got involved in Hearts she is the sort of person..."

5 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Come on he's been lawwells puppet for years. He'll be lost the now.

Wasn’t going to even reply to this, but thanks SD

Edited by Bantabairn

She's a total disaster from top to bottom. and the sort of person we would be at risk of handing the reins of power over to in the case of some mythical "independent" overseer of the game. Interest in the sport, got a few bob, away you go. I even said "if she had not got involved in Hearts she is the sort of person..."

I understood what you meant mate.

You know it is possible for rules to be actually drawn up for eventualities such as this.
We just need a arbitrary body to enforce them rather that the constant self interest that every club is obliged to undertake through holding a vote...,

38 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Rumours abound now that the lower leagues are not going to restart. If true another year watching dross awaits

I’m hearing the same.

Complete nonsense!

Rumours abound now that the lower leagues are not going to restart. If true another year watching dross awaits

Agree with this.
The numbers are not dropping as fast as you would expect and in recent days they have stabilised rather than dropped.
Given that schools are the current priority for reopening and the unknown impact of that, I can’t see anything else opening until mid to late March....

If the season in null and void the only solution to this is reconstruction. This needs to be in place for the start of next season.

2 minutes ago, brokeville said:

If the season in null and void the only solution to this is reconstruction. This needs to be in place for the start of next season.

What?

Why?

Wouldn’t be that arsed about reconstruction. Don’t see many options that are any or significantly better than what we have atm.

What must happen however is more financial support from Gov/SFA. Champ teams allowed to stream games for a further 4 months more than us and all the associated income/sponsor money that goes with that. All whilst receiving triple the amount of tax payer money any league 1 club got. Simply not on. 

No it isn’t...

1 hour ago, brokeville said:

Why is it so?