The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

If Robbie Leitch starts this game tonight I shall be absolutely seething.

Depending on whether we play reserves, I'll possibly be more angry if he is a sub.

Edited by Marshmallo

I totally understand playing a weakened team tonight with the league being a priority however surely a pumping isn’t a good thing either. That Celtic team could pump our regulars never mind this team. It’s almost like we’re playing Celtic colts in the Irn Bru cup with that team. 

The worst thing is guys like neilson and deveney should be first choice for league games instead of being seen as backups to prevent the usual dross having to play cup ties. This just emphasises that come the Airdrie match it will.be the same old shite put out on the park that have been honking for weeks.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

6 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The worst thing is guys like neilson and deveney should be first choice for league games instead of being season as backups to prevent the usual dross having to play cup ties. This just emphasises that come the Airdrie match it will.be the same old shite put out on the park that have been honking for weeks.

Thought similar. I'd be looking for 6 of our starting 11 to be starting against Airdrie.

Edited by Marshmallo

Sammon has given the ball away everyone he has it. He’s meant to be the most experienced as well. 

It’s well known Celtic struggle to defend set pieces so what do we do? Play it short. 

The play it short is probably to maintain possession. I don’t think we believe we can win this one.....