Saturday March 27
Airdrieonians v Partick Thistle 
Dumbarton v Peterhead
East Fife v Cove Rangers
Forfar Athletic v Falkirk 
Montrose v Clyde

Guest The Phoenix
8 hours ago, bairn88 said:

You’ve been taking the piss the whole time, haven’t you?! 

7 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

With the league due to start again next Saturday I don't think he's pulling our leg. 

There are times when I'm convinced I'm pulling my own leg but hang on in there the white smoke is getting close(r).  

Basically think there’s 0% chance every single club manages all 18 games before 23 April. That’s 10 games in 5 weeks for Clyde, with Scottish cup involved as well. 1 single covid outbreak kicks it into touch or postponement for any club makes it impossible imo.

We therefore have an 18 game league. 7 games to go for us with a 2 point lead and pretty healthy goal difference. I’ll go for 13 points from 7 games being enough to win it, maybe even 12. No one around us is much less shite than we are, or capable of putting a 5 game winning run together imo. 4 wins out of the next 7 games and Partick would probably have to win 6/7 out of 8. Let’s see how we f**k it up. 

Fwiw, most United fans were hoping to see Neilson and Fotheringham in the first team once we're safe from relegation this season. Lewis has played quite a lot already and is a very tidy player and a bit of a unit. Bit raw defensively but that's to be expected. Fotheringham's only had 45 minutes I think but looked promising. Against that they're only 17 so obviously very far from the finished article but I would firmly expect both to be pushing hard for a first team place in the Premiership sooner rather than later. 

That probably sounds patronising af but not meant to be. I said similar about Chris Mochrie when he went to Montrose and he appears to be tearing it up down there.  I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this pair having a similar impact.

Have you ever seen such a buggers muddle as this 18 or 22 games? FFS what harm does it do to extend things by a week or so. You could not make up the absolute mountains the SPFL make up about every bloody molehill

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Have you ever seen such a buggers muddle as this 18 or 22 games? FFS what harm does it do to extend things by a week or so. You could not make up the absolute mountains the SPFL make up about every bloody molehill

Call me cynical but i cant help but think if they do call it at 18 or 22 games at the end of it they will decide not to have any promotion/relegation due to Championship playing 37 games and L1 and L2 only playing 18/22 games but there will still be a promotion or relegation from the Premiership.

5 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Call me cynical but i cant help but think if they do call it at 18 or 22 games at the end of it they will decide not to have any promotion/relegation due to Championship playing 37 games and L1 and L2 only playing 18/22 games but there will still be a promotion or relegation from the Premiership.

Unless Kilmarnock are in a relegation spot and they decide it's unfair that the Championship only played 27 games so they cancel promotion/relegation. 

12 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

If that’s the case what would be the point in restarting then?