The Falkirk FC Thread

There's absolutely nothing wrong with following more than one team. My uncle's from Newcastle, I spent a fair bit of time down there while I was younger, so I always look for their results.

What is absolutely nailed-on minter behaviour is when folk start referring to them as "we" or "us".

I had access to a hospitality box at Old Trafford in my last job and went down to see them against Arsenal and Spurs. The box was right behind one of the Utd singing sections and it really did make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up when thousands of them were chanting "Attack. Attack. AttackAttackAttack" as they pushed for an equaliser but I felt nothing for the club and no attachment to them at all. I'm not saying watching us v Clyde is better, but at least it means something to me. 

Been to a few Champions League games there too but I never rated the atmosphere that much. Maybe just chose the wrong games (or biased [emoji16]).
The best and loudest away support I ever saw at the Etihad would you believe was Borussia Monchengladbach? Well and truly out sang the City support despite losing 3-1 (I think)......

Must have found some spare  cash, from my friends in Aberdeen they couldn’t afford to fire him + doc, as costs in excess of 2M. Must of found one of the players wifes to testify against him......

He at least brought the stability and consistency, although they were going through a bit of a bad spell. I can see them dropping down the table in seasons to come.....

1 hour ago, Bantabairn said:

It depends on what Cormack now brings to the table, many ardent fans completely pissed off with his allegiance to the weegies. Many fans lost face with him on his U turns over the past 18 months. Interesting times ahead....

Stephen Glass who is now Head Coach of Atlanta United B Team being heavily linked with Aberdeen job.

Stephen Glass who is now Head Coach of Atlanta United B Team being heavily linked with Aberdeen job.

That would be a smashing appointment but I wonder if the opposition will be able to see right through his tactics if he gets the job🤣

28 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

That would be a smashing appointment but I wonder if the opposition will be able to see right through his tactics if he gets the job🤣

Always glaze over when the puns start. Total pane in the arse 

4 hours ago, Syd Puddefoot said:

Bookies still fancy us. How many Partick fans will lump on their side? Best of a bad bunch will win the league.

Screenshot_20210309-053859_Chrome.jpg

I notice Partick are going down the route of loans from lowland league teams etc. They have signed Andy Geggan and close to re-signing Chris Erskine. 

2 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

I notice Partick are going down the route of loans from lowland league teams etc. They have signed Andy Geggan and close to re-signing Chris Erskine. 

I'd take Nathan Austin back in a heartbeat with a similar move. 

2 hours ago, CC52 FFC said:

And potentially Steven Bell, 36. Geggans 33 , Erskine 34. I wouldn't be too chuffed if that's what we were signing  however we're hardly awash with youth and energy ourselves.

Guest Peter LaFleur
37 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

Always a difficult window to bring in decent players for various reasons, and we’ve got history of bringing in players who were no better than what’s already here. 
We are obviously committed to playing our new defender as Weegie don’t release players to be sitting around. Still think we’ve enough in tank but would like a winger and CF in. 

Raith Rovers won the league with a successful January window. If M&M had recruited correctly: for example had brought in Callumn Morrison over De Vita we would have had a far better chance. I don’t think there’s an excuse not to bring in better than what we have in this window. The squad is rank, I’d be worried if between the three of them they couldn’t find anyone who couldn’t improve the squad.

Edited by Peter LaFleur