The Falkirk FC Thread

21 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Offer to pay a higher percentage of his wages, full time training, sell it being a more highly pressurised environment with being at a bigger club which needs to win every week?

Maybe these have all been tried but it smacks of us signing "names" if we are genuinely looking at muck like Forster. 

The lad's been doing well at Montrose and developing nicely. Why interrupt that and send him to another team who may or may not play him every week and who might play him at right back?

Offer to pay a higher percentage of his wages, full time training, sell it being a more highly pressurised environment with being at a bigger club which needs to win every week?
Maybe these have all been tried but it smacks of us signing "names" if we are genuinely looking at muck like Forster. 

Holts out of practice not signed a player in two years at Livingston according to Martindale

28 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Holts out of practice not signed a player in two years at Livingston according to Martindale

And if Jordon Foster is the best m&m can come up with we're screwed. Last year it was De Vita, Hall and then Todd if I remember correctly.

That pic is "trademark" Whigham...no gloves and collar up round the neck.

I remember a guy banging on about Eric Cantona being the first player to effectively trademark having a shirt collar turned up. Until he saw a bunch of photos of Whigham doing that very thing in the 60s.
He then said Cantona was the first to do it in England until he was shown Whigham doing that very thing for Boro. Willie wasn’t exactly a fashion trendsetter, but in that one aspect, he most certainly was.

Yes, and I’d believe Martindale.....a convicted drug dealer and a club steeped in....

FFS, whatever he is everyone knew he was the guy running the place even when Hopkin was in charge. His interview last weekend merely confirmed it

2 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Loan deal from Rangers. Large section of the fanbase will be buzzing.

Pish. 12 years I've been following the club and I've probably been to 95% of home games and 80% of away games. In all that time I've only heard one person speak up for Sevco, an auld guy and his wife usually seated in the South Stand. Blethering at Haymarket waiting for the train back after a Hearts game he said something about the stadium announcer being wrong to call them Sevco. He was quickly told to GTF and left to stand alone whilst everyone else ignored him. 

This "large section" is no more than a handful at most. Mainly auld c***s waiting to shuffle off anyway. 

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Who was the last loan we had from Rangers? I've got it in my head it was a young right back that never played a game. Ignore that it was Rudden!

Scary to think that if we hadn't had Rudden that year we'd probably have been relegated weeks earlier. Just shows you how poor that side was.

15 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

🙄