The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Bantabairn said:

Agree, we’ve looked woefully short of fitness in most games, we should be running over part time teams so hopefully this is addressed. I see Connolly was fit but has now picked up another injury, shame as fully fit he’s looked a decent player. As commented Keena is seen by many as our saviour, just hope he hits the ground running...

Saviour? No....Better than what we currently have had to endure? Absolutely 

Edited by Believe The Hype

13 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

“For some reason”!!!

The reason being our other forwards are really bad.

Keena has yet to prove himself and should therefore be classed as an unknown, a gamble.

4 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

I don't quite get the Sammon statement, he has not really done much with us but I've never really considered that to be a fitness issue. He is arguably the fittest in the squad despite being one of the oldest. 

He's fit for his age but looks utterly done after a short run of first team starts.

Kilmarnock are suckers for a Sevco connection, but even that can’t extend to Fat Sally.
Reckon Holt might be closer to it than many think, but if he or McIntyre is chosen over Wright, then they too have a questionable hiring process.

2 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Kilmarnock are suckers for a Sevco connection, but even that can’t extend to Fat Sally.
Reckon Holt might be closer to it than many think, but if he or McIntyre is chosen over Wright, then they too have a questionable hiring process.

Mccoist only quoted as an exe Killie player I would think. Could be why McIntyre is the favourite too even though his recent record is poor.

I can only presume that Wright is bloody awful in interviews or you'd think he'd be a complete no-brainer.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

1 hour ago, Bantabairn said:

Agree, just had a look at the SPL table, ten points separating bottom seven clubs, any worthy board would go for an experienced manager with SPL experience & knowledge. Guessing Wright would be the preferred fit with what he’s achieved with SJ......

@DA Baracus