The Falkirk FC Thread

Is this real or am are I getting wooshed here! Ben williamson been pish tonight and now talking about a striker from Bo'ness, ffs how far we fell

He won’t be at Bo’ness long

I switched off at half time but in first half he looked composed on the ball - just my opinion though.

And playing against a guy who has played at the top level in the game and didn’t look out of place

Is this real or am are I getting wooshed here! Ben williamson been pish tonight and now talking about a striker from Bo'ness, ffs how far we fell

That pish he was voted MOtM

003C61C7-C364-48DA-9815-C96495336C61.jpeg.0551ed07a36669d9affa39e1c04a4ffb.jpeg

Gary Deans mentioned at the EGM that there was going to be a meeting of all of these clubs. Great to see that clubs can come together and agree on something sensible.
Shows what you can do when you don’t have the power hungry top clubs to contend with....

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

We were offered him and didn’t take a look.

TBF it was someone who knows what is kicking about at these sort of age groups whose judgement I really trust told me about him. The other he has told me about is a lad called Dylan Patterson. Number 10 ex Rangers and Dundee Utd who lost his way a bit but is now sticking out like a sore thumb at Bo’ness. Lots of teams looking at him. We told about him but didn’t even take a look at him in training for a week despite the lad not working. Was Alloa bound pre lockdown I believe.

Hopefully Holt sorts these blind spots out.

You mean one of the old firm actually offered us a player on loan? That surely can't be true, we're in division 1?!?!?

2 hours ago, MS RR said:

Dundee fans are so stupid they're saying that if McGhee had stayed on they wouldn't have drawn 😆

1 hour ago, keithgy said:

I would bit your hand off for McGhee right now

10 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

The majority of fans on here used to slate him royally, he's just signed a new two year deal with them and is still only 24. 

McGhee is comfortably our best player behind Charlie Adam. He's excellent in midfield and his non-stop running and composure is a joy to watch. He lost out to being our PotY last season due to a split decision and Paul McGowan getting it out of loyalty. He's by far the best CH on our books too. I'm sure one of you will take the opportunity of the tap in of saying, 'That's not saying much because you're pish' but he's one of about 3 players in our whole squad I'd want to be in our team if we made it back to the Prem.

Been a top player for us.

1 hour ago, Bantabairn said:

003C61C7-C364-48DA-9815-C96495336C61.jpeg

So if I have got this right , League 1 & 2 did not test when the season started because the SFA said you don't need to test but then shut us down because we were not testing and now we have off our own backs decided to test and we have to beg the SFA to let us play  because we are now testing?

Going to be a right laugh when the season restarts and we bottle the league. 

I presume if this gets the go ahead we will be playing on Saturday 5th February.
I’m probably the opposite of you. It’s been a dark place on this thread for weeks so just hoping for a win to lighten things up a bit....

So if I have got this right , League 1 & 2 did not test when the season started because the SFA said you don't need to test but then shut us down because we were not testing and now we have off our own backs decided to test and we have to beg the SFA to let us play  because we are now testing?

I’d imagine the Joint Response Group will be consulted about restarting. I believe that it’s suspended until the end of January...