The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

Surely the best option would be to vaccine all the elite sportsmen/women.

The cost of testing versus vaccine surely must add up to more than the vaccine seeing as the dentist said it works on repeat. 

Aye nae bother. Vaccinate the football players instead of those most at risk from dying of it so you can watch 22 people kick a ball about a park once a week. Get some perspective for fucks sake. 

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Aye nae bother. Vaccinate the football players instead of those most at risk from dying of it so you can watch 22 people kick a ball about a park once a week. Get some perspective for fucks sake. 

I would presume Mr dust is talking about paying for vaccinations.  I'm not sure whether  if you are willing to pay for it like anything else then you can  get vaccinated the now just like testing.  No idea whether that's possible or not.

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

I would presume Mr dust is talking about paying for vaccinations.  I'm not sure whether  if you are willing to pay for it like anything else then you can  get vaccinated the now just like testing.  No idea whether that's possible or not.

Considering there are something like 500,000 vaccinations in Scotland just now with over 2 million vulnerable people I would suggest not. To say the least. 

9 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Considering there are something like 500,000 vaccinations in Scotland just now with over 2 million vulnerable people I would suggest not. To say the least. 

You'd like to.think not but unfortunately in this world if your willing to pay enough for something you more than likely will get it.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

This may well finish me with football. The holes in this are remarkable.

Tbf you said this about 8 times during the Summer, and nobody cared then either.

I know we're murder and yet we still managed to beat Clyde 3 0 at a canter. Would've been ten mind you if we'd had the superstar that is botti biabi in our ranks.
Surley must be trolling now,,, Clyde hadnt trained for 2 weeks because off covid, and wasn't a canter as score suggested,
And as been mentioned elsewhere Alloa and Arbroath are getting weekly tests, that why they allowed to play on, if they get positive tests they will need to field a team, they will need to forfeit games 3- 0 like St Mirren and Kilmarnock if they can't
Some off responses in here are shocking btw! Like old firm fans entitlement

8 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

You'd like to.think not but unfortunately in this world if your willing to pay enough for something you more than likely will get it.

Who is selling corona virus vaccines to the public? 

10 minutes ago, steveffc said:

Surley must be trolling now,,, Clyde hadnt trained for 2 weeks because off covid, and wasn't a canter as score suggested,
And as been mentioned elsewhere Alloa and Arbroath are getting weekly tests, that why they allowed to play on, if they get positive tests they will need to field a team, they will need to forfeit games 3- 0 like St Mirren and Kilmarnock if they can't
Some off responses in here are shocking btw! Like old firm fans entitlement

Won't stop part time workers infecting people before they get their results back though will it.  And they won't lose 3 points unless they have actively broken covid rules like Kilmarnock and at Mirren although both are currently on appeal. And considering how shite we are it was a canter. A decent side would've stick 6 or 7 past you.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I never said they were but there's a black market for everything so if you are willing to pay over the odds for it I'd be very surprised if it wasn't available.  Do we think the Uber rich are just going to be joining the queue for vaccines like you and me?

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

I never said they were but there's a black market for everything so if you are willing to pay over the odds for it I'd be very surprised if it wasn't available.  Do we think the Uber rich are just going to be joining the queue for vaccines like you and me?

A black market on corona virus vaccines. For fucks sake we’re through the looking glass here. This thread has taken the biscuit today, and that’s saying something 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

A black market on corona virus vaccines. For fucks sake we’re through the looking glass here. This thread has taken the biscuit today, and that’s saying something 

If you've got a pile of cash nothing to stop you going straight to the supplier I suppose.

6 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

*inhales sharply through teeth*

Edited by Gaz

There’s that guy on Crimewatch apparently. Black and white track suit as protective gear, and £120 a pop.