The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Wee Jockie said:

I understand your frustration but ‘atrocious league’? You’re in it because your in it. Generally we were a bit better than you today.
That haughty attitude does you no service.
But yes you weren’t as good as I thought you’d be.
Morrison looked good but partly because he was against our weakest player.
You’ll almost certainly still go up and with a following wind we might. But if you don’t it’s because you’re not good enough.

We are fucking awful and we are currently the best thing in this league. Says it all about the atrocious standard. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. 

Yes, you deserved the win today. Should have been about 4-1. 

4 minutes ago, Wee Jockie said:

I understand your frustration but ‘atrocious league’? You’re in it because your in it. Generally we were a bit better than you today.
That haughty attitude does you no service.
But yes you weren’t as good as I thought you’d be.
Morrison looked good but partly because he was against our weakest player.
You’ll almost certainly still go up and with a following wind we might. But if you don’t it’s because you’re not good enough.

Congrats to East Fife, you played well today, first to every ball and header.   Falkirk should be a better team than we are given our supporter base, but as Judge Judy is fond of saying "coulda, woulda, shoulda".   

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn

12 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

A few weeks ago I wrote that the league was ours to lose, we have been atrocious ever since.

Our squad is limited but should be good enough for this level but the management team are showing themselves to be inadequate.

Making the same decisions / mistakes week in week out with no sign that they have the ability to address the situation.

Can the club afford to carry this management team for much longer?

Having just paid to watch what is the worst FFC performance in a long time I’m concerned that we are simply not good enough to win this league. 
1 I don’t like having 2 managers - who made that decision ! 

2 Neither boss seems to have the respect of the players who often refer to them as David and Lee  on interview  . Miller is too nice and McCracken too stupid to succeed in the role 

3 Sammon / Dowds combo is not producing goals and doesn’t look likely to. 

4 We were played of the park by a part time team 

5 Other than Morrison the signings have been dreadful. 

6 Brining on Miller ( who is past it ) instead of giving young Laverty a chance shows a lack of bravery. 
7 Humping long balls in desperation with 25 mins to go played into their hands - bad decision . 

So where do we go from here Well in my opinion Gary  deans had better get on a Skype call to chesty Morgan and Benny hill to get the okay to do the needful. 

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

We're only 2 points better off than we were under McKinnon last season and yet some folk still seem to be fine at giving him pelters but will fawn over m and m.

Thats Big Sexy and Cracks ur talking about !!!!! cut them open they bleed Fawkirk!!!!

Edited by 18BAIRN76

1 minute ago, Stainrod said:

Having just paid to watch what is the worst FFC performance in a long time I’m concerned that we are simply not good enough to win this league. 

2 Neither boss seems to have the respect of the players who often refer to them as David and Lee  on interview  . Miller is too nice and McCracken too stupid to succeed in the role 

6 Brining on Miller ( who is past it ) instead of giving young Laverty a chance shows a lack of bravery. 
7 Humping long balls in desperation with 25 mins to go played into their hands - bad decision . 

So where do we go from here Well in my opinion Gary  deans had better get on a Skype call to chesty Morgan and Benny hill to get the okay to do the needful. 

Was it not lex miller that decided on m and m.  Pretended it was a stop gap and they would be interviewing for the job but that turned out to be complete hogwash.

This set up was the brainchild of Lex Miller and Andy Thomson.

6 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

This set up was the brainchild of Lex Miller and Andy Thomson.

Sums everything that’s wrong - and has been wrong - at the club for the last several years.

We desperately need someone with half a clue making football decisions in the place. 

Expect the expected nowadays. Got ourselves into a great position without even playing that well and now look where we are. M&M won't be sacked but even if they were I don't know who I'd want to replace them. We all know they are rookies but it's insanity making the same mistakes week in week out. Dowds and Sammon don't work together everyone can see that yet week in week out they play together. Can't imagine the players get much of a bollocking after performances like that either it'll be a rub on the back and a shot of herbalife.

Oh I think Rawlins will get rid with zero sentiment. He isn’t coming here to watch M&M f**k up stage one of whatever his master plan might be.

2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Oh I think Rawlins will get rid with zero sentiment. He isn’t coming here to watch M&M f**k up stage one of whatever his master plan might be.

Correct. He’s not taking an interest in a club fucking about in the third tier of Scottish football.

Thing is on the face of it i would say they have 1 or 2 more league games to save their jobs by that time we will prob be 2nd or 3rd IF we are lucky. Thats if they havent turned things around we need to get back on a winning streak then fine,  I know it sounds Old Firm esque but we need to get out this league for to take any plan forward another season in this league isnt good enough.

Edited by AL-FFC

15 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Well that’s actually made me slightly happier. Should be no loyalty from the current chairman and board to these 2 

The problem there is that, in the interviews I have seen or heard from the current chairman, he appears to be in something approaching thrall to the two of them. It is clearly a deliberate strategy on the part of the club to put them at the front and centre of everything. They know their target audience, or a proportion of them, very well.

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Deans was the chairman though so must have sanctioned it

Lex was the chairman when they were given the temp gig then deans was the chairman when they were appointed fully. I suppose it would've been hard for him not to with fans creaming over their humping of linlithgow rose.

1 minute ago, AGPar said:

The problem there is that, in the interviews I have seen or heard from the current chairman, he appears to be in something approaching thrall to the two of them. It is clearly a deliberate strategy on the part of the club to put them at the front and centre of everything. They know their target audience, or a proportion of them, very well.

Facebook maws and the 45 year da's who unironically call him BSLM?