Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

15 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I thought McPherson was still at Dumbarton is he not?

He was but left last January for a coaching position at Rangers Academy.....it looks like he took up a position with Drumchapel Utd in April  but is also named in the Rangers Academy re-structuring in June 2020 so can`t be certain if he`s "juggling" the two or not.

ScreenHunter_01 Dec. 01 10.41.gif

Edited by 60`s bairn

Fair dos. Shows how out of the loop I am!

We always seem to end up with utter dross when we pick up loanees from the old firm.  Rudden apart I can't think of any others that have been any use. Other clubs seem to have had far better results. Dunfermline and Raith have had some decent players from them.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Absolutely no chance, our ex employee who claims to be a die hard fan who went south to run one of the best English academies, and now runs the sevco set up, will give us f... all period.

Why would he if we don’t ask or want them?

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Jason Marr.

John Convery.

Joe Chalmers (although to be fair he was played out of position).

Aye he should've been playing rugby.

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

We always seem to end up with utter dross when we pick up loanees from the old firm.  Rudden apart I can't think of any others that have been any use. Other clubs seem to have had far better results. Dunfermline and Raith have had some decent players from them.

To reinforce your point, we were lucky to have Rudden during his 'breakthrough' year. He's looked like an absolute plodder ever since.

25 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Why would he if we don’t ask or want them?

Think we did pre season and didn’t get very far....

11 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

What’s the problem here? They loaned Partick Thistle two youths so it isn’t the league we are in.

12 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

This depends on who you were asking for doesn't it.

Our young players are loaned on the basis of where they are in their development plan. The plan is put together by Craig Mulholland, not Ross Wilson.

To reinforce your point, we were lucky to have Rudden during his 'breakthrough' year. He's looked like an absolute plodder ever since.

You mean he is plodding up and down on the treadmill as he is injured until next season ?

15 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

You mean he is plodding up and down on the treadmill as he is injured until next season ?

He's either been injured or not very good since he left us. Hence why he's at partick thistle.

5 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Darryl Duffy if you go way back. I think it's more about building a relationship where the parent club know if they send one of their decent youngsters out to us they are going to get game time and develop. Deveney won't be doing anything for that cause unfortunately. But if you look at Partick for example year on year they get loans from the old firm.