The Falkirk FC Thread

33 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

At least we will be on top this time when the league grinds to a halt again,

Fingers crossed that that won't happen, I'd rather win it on the park than by default and have some of our fans acting the billy big baws like  many Raith fans did!

1 minute ago, ShaggerG said:

Fingers crossed that that won't happen, I'd rather win it on the park than by default and have some of our fans acting the billy big baws like  many Raith fans did!

To be fair and if things keep going the way they are our position would be more like Celtic, United or Cove last season than Raith.

Good results again, just keep going the way we are and hope everyone else keep cutting each other's throats.

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Tier 4 won’t stop the football but if this new strain rages out of control I can see an impact to sport coming....

Is it too early to wheel out the we demand to be crowned champions and nothing else will do line.

26 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Tier 4 won’t stop the football but if this new strain rages out of control I can see an impact to sport coming....

Aye, I think that would be inevitable. Everyone needs to behave themselves and follow the rules to make sure this doesn't happen. The usual suspects won't of course!

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Yes ! and what makes things worse is that some deranged individuals  encourage others to disregard the advise as well.

At least some deserving cases can be pushed up the queue to be vaccinated as those that feel precautions are unnecessary will surely refuse to take theirs?

I mean, they couldn't be so hypocritical, could they??

6 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

At least some deserving cases can be pushed up the queue to be vaccinated as those that feel precautions are unnecessary will surely refuse to take theirs?

I mean, they couldn't be so hypocritical, could they??

If you’re referring to me, my wife and I will be getting the jab as soon as possible.

Never been an issue.

we have adhered to all the legal requirements.

As to discretionary requirements, then that’s my business.