The Falkirk FC Thread

11 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Partick result the important one. Cove are shit.

Cove will always score goals with Megginson in the team but are starting to show defensive weakness, Partick remind me of us under McKinnon. Neither have strong enough squads to challenge us, it's already become a case of seeing out the season without any major balls-ups.

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

Cove will always score goals with Megginson in the team but are starting to show defensive weakness, Partick remind me of us under McKinnon. Neither have strong enough squads to challenge us, it's already become a case of seeing out the season without any major balls-ups.

I hope your right but time will tell. If we win our next two we'll be well.on the way that's for sure.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
Tomorrow was big mate but it’s just became massive based on today’s results.

The defining two weeks of the season coming up. Some state Partick though. Chance to put pressure on us, at home to Peterhead and get beat. Ffs.

We all said 7 from 9 was the target so be great if we win tomorrow.

I really fancy us on Boxing Day tbh.

Fantastic afternoon for us with a truly shocking result for Thistle and the hugely overhyped Cove showing why they will struggle to make the playoffs.

Got to make sure that we go for the throat in the next two games, 6 points from them and we would be in an almost unassailable position going into the New Year.

edit to add Montrose now looking to be strongest challengers.

Edited by Reggie Perrin

36 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Fantastic afternoon for us with a truly shocking result for Thistle and the hugely overhyped Cove showing why they will struggle to make the playoffs.

Got to make sure that we go for the throat in the next two games, 6 points from them and we would be in an almost unassailable position going into the New Year.

Correct, there's just something gnawing away at the back of my head though, can't think what it is!