The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Mcpake had you 18 points behind united last season. How the feck is he still in a job? Must have some dodgy Polaroids of the owners obviously.

You are correct. A travesty of a season. How did promotion work out for you guys?

2 minutes ago, MS RR said:

You lot are always in financial difficulty, Adams wages will not be cheap. This is why you should accept that you're smaller than United and not financially strain yourself trying to compete with them, you'd be a much more stable club 😉

Are we? 

Last time I looked we had a multi millionaire owner who invested more cash.

Just now, MS RR said:

You lot are always in financial difficulty, Adams wages will not be cheap. This is why you should accept that you're smaller than United and not financially strain yourself trying to compete with them, you'd be a much more stable club 😉

Falkirk have had a good pandemic, no doubt about it. I expect them to rise like Colossus and straddle the Forth, dominating football for centuries and watch Dundee and Greenock being consumed by the sea.

Just now, johnnydun said:

Really? it was covids fault you were sitting second?

No that was ray McKinnon.  We had only lost one game out of 14 and would've more than likely won the league if it hadn't stopped. You on the other hand were lucky it finished and it kept your gap to united at only 18 points.

Sorry I'm late to the party, hope I've not missed anything:

Falkirk chose to have a full time team starting the season in a pandemic that accelerates in the winter

Falkirk could have been playing in a proper division if they hadn't mucked about last year

Alloa and Arbroath have 25% more stands, compared to Falkirk to keep in good nick.

5 minutes ago, 101 said:

Sorry I'm late to the party, hope I've not missed anything:

Falkirk chose to have a full time team starting the season in a pandemic that accelerates in the winter

Falkirk could have been playing in a proper division if they hadn't mucked about last year

Alloa and Arbroath have 25% more stands, compared to Falkirk to keep in good nick.

Firstly we aren't in any financial difficulty so I've no idea why your pointing out the fact that we've got a full time squad. We don't need a hand out whether it's 100k,150k, or 500k.  The 150k is a wee bonus we can use to hopefully loosen up the player budget a bit further in January. 

Secondly, Alloa and arbroath only have three stands between them ya clown.😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Nice to see you're over the fact all your players were queuing up to sign for us at the end of that season, despite the fact we were in the seaside leagues. What does that say about your diddy wee club?

Erm yes, congratulations on that 'swoop' to sign Gregor Buchanan! How did we say that one would work out for you again and how did you get on?

Another transfer window, another case of making a complete and utter c**t of yourselves trying - and failing - to get one over The Famous, that ended up keeping you festering in the seaside leagues as a result. Never change.

giphy.gif&key=66a2b1f9712b2628f1554160c4

Edited by vikingTON

27 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Firstly we aren't in any financial difficulty so I've no idea why your pointing out the fact that we've got a full time squad. We don't need a hand out whether it's 100k,150k, or 500k.  The 150k is a wee bonus we can use to hopefully loosen up the player budget a bit further in January. 

Secondly, Alloa and arbroath only have three stands between them ya clown.😂😂😂😂

Well don't moan about some kind of great injustice then. 

You can watch the game from all sides of the ground of both Alloa and Arbroath is what I meant

Just now, virginton said:

Erm yes, congratulations on that 'swoop' to sign Gregor Buchanan! How did we say that one would work out for you again and how did you get on?

Another transfer window, another case of making a complete and utter c**t of yourselves, keeping you festering in the seaside leagues as a result. Never change.

giphy.gif&key=66a2b1f9712b2628f1554160c4

Telfer, Tidser and Buchanan they all couldn't wait to leave your shit mob for the seaside league and we continue to live rent free in your tiny wee head.  Must've really hurt seeing your club legend walk out the door for a big team in the seaside leagues ae?

7 minutes ago, 101 said:

Well don't moan about some kind of great injustice then. 

You can watch the game from all sides of the ground of both Alloa and Arbroath is what I meant

As a taxpayer I have every right to complain about the government wasting large amounts of  money propping up  failed football teams whilst shops, restaurants and cafes get very little help in comparison.

You've been able to watch from all sides of TFS in previous seasons so I'm not sure what your point is really. 

Edited by Shadwell Dog