The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, johnnydun said:

4 STANDS JEREMY! YOU WANT 4 STANDS? THAT'S INSANE!

They are older than you, more established. It doesn't just come down to attendances.

I don't know, I don't support United.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

You're average attendance this season is 0, zip, nada. How does it feel to be a village team unable to get out the pub league? 

Haha I can taste those Dundee tears.  We'll be in your league next year, you're closer to being relegated than promoted hahaha.

1 minute ago, MS RR said:

Haha I can taste those Dundee tears.  We'll be in your league next year, you're closer to being relegated than promoted hahaha.

What have Dundee got to cry about? 4 stands. Higher average attendance. Higher league. Just got handed half a million quid for fuckaw. 

everythings coming up milhouse GIF

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

We can even afford two.  And thank feck neither is James mcpake who is making a right royal cant of it at your place.

I thought it was a joke when I Googled who your managers were. McCracken and Miller? Dearie me - and as you rightly say, this is from someone with James McPake at his clubs helm. 

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

What have Dundee got to cry about? 4 stands. Higher average attendance. Higher league. Just got handed half a million quid for fuckaw. 

everythings coming up milhouse GIF

I thought it was a joke when I Googled who your managers were. McCracken and Miller? Dearie me - and as you rightly say, this is from someone with James McPake at his clubs helm. 

What's mcpakes managerial record then?  Miller and McCracken have lost one league game out the 22 they have been in charge.  I'm sure mcpakes is glowing in comparison.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

What's mcpakes managerial record then?  Miller and McCracken have lost one league game out the 22 they have been in charge.  I'm sure mcpakes is glowing in comparison.

I've no idea, quite poor. Hasten to add though, poor in a division where there are actual football players. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The dizzy hights of a draw at Forfar! Some boi.

1 minute ago, MS RR said:

Dundee are 7th in the league and you can't sack your manager because you can't afford to, no doubt who's upset hahahah

We were literally just handed £500,000. For free. Have you not been reading these last few pages? 

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

From what? McPake? Aye ok.

You lot are always in financial difficulty, Adams wages will not be cheap. This is why you should accept that you're smaller than United and not financially strain yourself trying to compete with them, you'd be a much more stable club 😉