The Falkirk FC Thread

I'd give Todd the holding midfielder role. He has strength and a bit of dig, needs to get fully fit. Poor as hes been Id keep playing Alston. Again full fitness required but have to persevere to get him there. He can be a match winner for us. 

Kelly looks a decent player, keep him in.

To wins tight games we need 3 or 4 players who are capable of giving us that wee spark or something different to turn a game. Morrison the obvious one. Alston can be, Keena, at a push Connolly. Need them all firing on all cylinders.

Edited by Syd Puddefoot

29 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Jings, crivens and help ma boab, Scotland through to Euro 2020's. 2020 just got even weirder 😀 

I wish the Falkirk TV commentary crew had been doing it, that pompous Sky twat was awful. Ya Fucking Beauty!!!! 

9 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

Ollie McBurnie though how he was ever worth 20m compared to Dykes who cost 2m beggars belief.  

If you'd said to me that night at Palmerston when all dykes did in 90 odd mins was fling himself to the floor for a penalty that a couple of years later he would transfer for 2 million quid and be a Scotland regular I would've thought you were on acid or something.  Amazing result for a guy who was a decent championship player at the time but no more really.