Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

No strings attached ffs. It’s fucking Mark Campbell all over again. Jump into bed at the first sign of interest regardless of the actual meat on the bones. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so tragic. 

You honestly thick Rawlins is comparable character/businessman to MC? Have you done any research on the Rawlins? 

4 hours ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

No strings attached ffs. It’s fucking Mark Campbell all over again. Jump into bed at the first sign of interest regardless of the actual meat on the bones. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so tragic. 

Rawlins took Stoke to established Premiership club and established Orlando from a minor league team to an established MLS side managing to capture Kaka wants fan and local involvement in the club, has a sh*t load of contacts in football.

MC had a taxi firm in Bexley, recovering M and M addict  bribe of fans tickets to a keane concert (Keane ffs), does well in the coffee business with no actual coffee shops, couldnt explain where the money to buy the club was coming from, sexual harrassment allegations, had a property empire in the us but couldnt mention the property he sold

its not anywhere close to MC again.

Edited by AL-FFC

6 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

If youre referring to the Rawlins bid, no-one said no strings. Their record speaks for itself: invest, increase value of investment, sell for profit. Stoke City and Orlando City being clear examples of this.

Mark Campbells record is all hot air and sexual misdemeanour allegations.

Gows intentions might be sound, but thats a better example of no meat on the bones in fact. Given he hasnt made them clear

Just now, LatapyBairn. said:

You honestly thick Rawlins is comparable character/businessman to MC? Have you done any research on the Rawlins? 

I honestly think we as a fan base are happy to flash our knickers and anyone who pays us a tiny bit of attention. Voting for something that you have absolutely no real details about is moronic. That literally isn’t up for debate. You wouldn’t vote in the GE without reading a manifesto ffs.  

47 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

For christ sake, being offered a sizeable amount of money for a minority shareholding from a source that has a proven track record, no strings attached.  WTF.  What kind of idiot objects to that?   

Eh really? The above post currently has 9 positive reactions. Plenty of our fans obviously believe it’s no strings attached. 

2 minutes ago, Senator Frimpton said:

If youre referring to the Rawlins bid, no-one said no strings.

1 minute ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

Eh really? The above post currently has 9 positive reactions. Plenty of our fans obviously believe it’s no strings attached. 

Ah ok, I thought you were referring to something the Rawlins said.

Enjoy your day Alan

7 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

I honestly think we as a fan base are happy to flash our knickers and anyone who pays us a tiny bit of attention. Voting for something that you have absolutely no real details about is moronic. That literally isn’t up for debate. You wouldn’t vote in the GE without reading a manifesto ffs.  

Exactly what is it you would like to know that isn’t out there in public domain or provided to shareholders through club communications already? Presumably your a shareholder and intend to vote against the resolution to accept the Rawlins investment?

Edited by LatapyBairn.
Mid type

2 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

Ones got a proven track record in Football leaving clubs in a better state than what he took over the other is a disaster waiting to happen thats the choices.

If you look back at last years debacle over MC there was about half a dozen of us on here that knew the MC was BS within 5 hours of him meeting the fans meeting yet there was an element on fb that were creaming themselves over MC and even calling him "Boss" despite what had been known publicly and on here to his background.

2 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Presumably your a shareholder and intend to vote against the resolution to accept the Rawlins investment?

No. My father and uncle are though and I believe they are both voting against. 

Just now, Falkirk09Bairn said:

No. My father and uncle are though and I believe they are both voting against. 

Father is Dawson Park Boy?…

5 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

You wouldn’t vote in the GE without reading a manifesto

Does anyone actually read them? Only time I have was in retrospect to find out what promises had been broken.

The way things have been run recently would surely make any fan want change, at this point I would happily take someone with absolutely no knowledge of them in, if I thought there was even a chance it could work, how anyone can bare the crap we've put up with in recent years is beyond me. In this case however, there actually is knowledge of the people interested and they stand up against anyone at our level very well. You'd have to be incredibly stupid to vote against this, quite simple. If the club continue as they have been leadership wise, we will likely never really see our potential.

Reading the last few pages is grim. Not a shareholder but can only see this ending in tears. If this goes horribly wrong, as has been said on hear numerous times that the fans won't do it. All that should be left in that stadium is the cardboard cut outs. 

51 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

If you have questions to ask then ask them regardless, no point in having a moan about it on here. There is a platform to pose any queries at the AGM so use it. Have you submitted any questions?  I don’t think the Rawlins investment is going to be accepted now anyway, numbers don’t look like adding up. 

There should be a platform to ask questions of all parties and then the vote should have been held.  It's crazy if it's this important having it vote and then have your questions answered later.

3 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

There should be a platform to ask questions of all parties and then the vote should have been held.  It's crazy if it's this important having it vote and then have your questions answered later.

Then put your grievances down in writing and submit  to be aired at the AGM! 

2 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Then put your grievances down in writing and submit  to be aired at the AGM! 

But I've had to vote now though.   Is this being run by Neil Doncaster by any chance?

Edited by Shadwell Dog