The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

It was compared to this.

Context was extremely key with your initial description. This, whilst still absolute shite, is at least trying new things and have the right ideas. Just ill executed. Will give the benefit of the doubt, first ever time ever for this set up with no chance of a friendly to test it. 

Let’s give him a chance to settle into the team.
Oh aye definitely but it's been 2 poor games in a row. Hope he improves on Saturday.

Thought we were fairly comfortable 2nd half without having a massive amount of chances. Thought Gomis and Morrison were pretty good and I'm glad we got Alston on for a good bit of the game.

Not sure the squad can handle too many injuries so hopefully there's nothing serious for Keena and Leitch

I don't think there's much of a difference between Doyle and Mercer but I think Mercer will be less likely to cost us goals through needless fouls or rushes of blood to the head ie the Hearts penalty. Francis looks like he can play but he doesn't look to have that goalscoring instinct as that's two cut backs now he's been hesitant to get himself on the end of. Leitch done not too bad in the middle of the park tonight and Gomis was the best player on the park. 

If we don't bring anybody else in and providing Gomis can stay fit(ish), I think I'd be tempted to replace Durnan with G Miller at CH. 

Hall looks slightly more assured on the ball than Durnan although there's not much between them.

If we don't bring anybody else in and providing Gomis can stay fit(ish), I think I'd be tempted to replace Durnan with G Miller at CH. 
Hall looks slightly more assured on the ball than Durnan although there's not much between them.

Apart from the maybe at the Clyde goal I think Durnan was alright.

1 minute ago, ShaggerG said:

Both are as much of a liability as eachother, Hall can play a bit more football but Durnan's better in the air. The Clyde goal tonight shows both are absolutely murder with a long ball over the top catching them out.