The Falkirk FC Thread

10 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

FYI, not sure if this has already been posted;

Get the Pars V Falkirk game on Friday night for £1. Subscribe to Prem Sports monthly pack, normally £11.99 per month but use code FOOTBALL1 to get the first month for £1. Then cancel after month 1 👍

Are you selecting the premier player option? I can't get that code to work, says it's expired

8 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Hearts have let one of their players go to join Cordoba, so that will probably be the one out they were hoping for to sign Kingsley. 

I'd Imagine he's not one of the ones they are waiting on shifting. He's a youth prospect that won't be on that much of a wage add to that he's an attacking midfielder. They'll be waiting on Aidy White or Loic Damour leaving as I'd imagine they will be big hitters in terms of wages. They currently have 3 left backs in Aidy White, Ben Garrucio and Andy Halliday who can cover there.

Edited by FFC 1876

10 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Hearts have let one of their players go to join Cordoba, so that will probably be the one out they were hoping for to sign Kingsley. 

I don’t think it comes down to finances for hearts more to do with squad size.

6 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

From reading the Hearts fans forum if they can get rid of Loic Damour or Aidy White then Kingsley's a done deal. We're going to regret not having a look at a few other defenders in fhe friendlies we've had.

less than an hour, they better get a move on if they are.

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

That's for hearts signing from elsewhere though. If someone is signing from hearts it needs done by 11.

Yeah Aidy White will most likely go back down south if he's going but Damour could end up anywhere so I'd imagine it doesn't matter if that one goes past tonight as they'd still be able to sell him abroad if the buying clubs transfer window was still open.

Edited by FFC 1876

I love the bashing we’re taking on Twitter after today’s announcement. We didn’t choose to write the rules of the cup, nor did we ask for the game to be postponed. The SPFL said in their statement the game couldn’t be rearranged due to fixture pile up. What were we meant to do? 

I love the bashing we’re taking on Twitter after today’s announcement. We didn’t choose to write the rules of the cup, nor did we ask for the game to be postponed. The SPFL said in their statement the game couldn’t be rearranged due to fixture pile up. What were we meant to do? 

We are in a no win situation.
Shafted on points per game for promotion and it’s all about how poor performers like Thistle and Hearts are mistreated.
But when we pick up 3 points because our opponents refuse to play we are the recipients of everyone’s ire.
You couldn’t write it.....

4 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

The only thing I care about on twitter tonight is us announcing some signings. It's getting late. Yes i'm knicker wetting.

Edited by FFC 1876

5 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

most hated club in Scotland outside the OF and it is beautiful