The Falkirk FC Thread

Love it when folk come on claiming they know players wages.

Most of the time it's definitely bullshit, but HS does have contacts in Starks, and we were in for him as well, so at least have an idea of what he was demanding from us. Again, might still be bullshit - but I wouldn't automatically dismiss it out of hand.

With the players we currently have my starting eleven would be:

Mcdonald

Shaughnessy vaulks mckracken dick

Taiwo

Smith Cooper

Alston

Loy Biabi

I would still prefer us to sign another ball winning midfielder and a striker as we can't rely on biabi, this season he should be slowly bled into the team and then next season will be his chance to cement a starting position.

With the players we currently have my starting eleven would be:

Mcdonald

Shaughnessy vaulks mckracken dick

Taiwo

Smith Cooper

Alston

Loy Biabi

I would still prefer us to sign another ball winning midfielder and a striker as we can't rely on biabi, this season he should be slowly bled into the team and then next season will be his chance to cement a starting position.

McDonald

Shaughnessy Vaulks McCracken Leahy

Tawio

Smith Sibbald

Alston

Loy Botti

Would be my team. Sibbald has impressed me a lot in the las two game and I think leahy deserves a chance ahead of dick IMO. Hopefully though PH opts to go with two upfront from now on.!

We must play two up front. Loy with either Biabi or Boulding - and dropping Oli from the midfield as a result.

Pleased with Shaunessey (although a 6 month deal would suggest he is only here til Duffie gets fit) & Smith. Team beginning to take shape.I'd go for something like

MacDonald

Shaunessey Vaulks McCracken Dick

Taiwo

Smith Cooper

Alston

Biabi/Boulding Loy

Although Sibbald has looked good against Hibs & Hearts and would be harshly dropped. We must identify who, out of our current attacking midfielders is best suited for the McGrandles role. I reckon it's Alston but it could be Sibbald.

I'd still like us to sign either a left back or a striker.