The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Well I can safely dispell that. Just because I think she is just as feckin useless as every other politician in Scotland/UK just now doesn't mean I have any link to the watp pish.  The covid crisis has been a disaster both north and south of the border with far too many mistakes being made by both and this is borne out by the shocking death rates both in England and Scotland which are both right up there with the highest in Europe. I wouldn't vote for any of these clowns just now but that doesn't get round the fact that it's currently wee Jimmy who decides whether we can get to the football or not so my issues with that are firmly with her.

Who is 'Wee Jimmy' ?

16 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

This shite is not your finest hour on here, move on.

Seems you can slag off some politicians for shite covid performance results but not others for some reason. I prefer to treat them all equally with disdain. Anyway I was talking about getting people back into football matches wasn't me that accused a fellow Falkirk fan of being a rangers supporter I felt it was only fair that I replied saying that couldn't be further from the truth and that I abhor both of the bigot bros with equal passion.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

12 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Seems you can slag off some politicians for shite covid performance results but not others for some reason. I prefer to treat them all equally with disdain. Anyway I was talking about getting people back into football matches wasn't me that accused a fellow Falkirk fan of being a rangers supporter I felt it was only fair that I replied saying that couldn't be further from the truth and that I abhor both of the bigot bros with equal passion.

Your not slagging her performance though are you? You're slagging her appearance. Awful awful patter. Best just move on

7 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Your not slagging her performance though are you? You're slagging her appearance. Awful awful patter. Best just move on

I very much am slagging her performance.  The results speak for themselves unfortunately.Jesus Christ it's hardly as if it's the end of the world calling her wee Jimmy. Few sensitive types on here.If her covid record had been better I probably wouldn't have slagged her off at all. I bet if my first comment had been slagging bojo the clown off noone would've batted an eyelid. One rule for one useless politician and another rule for the other it would appear.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

3 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I very much am slagging her performance.  The results speak for themselves unfortunately.Jesus Christ it's hardly as if it's the end of the world calling her wee Jimmy. Few sensitive types on here.If her covid record had been better I probably wouldn't have slagged her off at all. I bet if my first comment had been slagging bojo the clown off noone would've batted an eyelid. One rule for one useless politician and another rule for the other it would appear.

Loving this.

Keep going, SD.

I might just be tempted.

Have to agree with Shadwell here. If it was fat Bojo being mocked (which he has on here) absolutely no one would have muttered a word (rightly so). Just because you vehemently support Sturgeon doesn’t mean she’s exempt from jokey quips. 

The association with that word with the blue side of the bigot brothers does exist, however, so I wouldn’t personally use it. To accuse a fan of our club who clearly has no association with them of that is poor though.

4 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Good grief Shadwell ! this is an adult football forum.  What you playing at indulging in primary school playground name calling of politicians. If you want that type of thing Scotland In Union will welcome you with open arms and an orange sash !

Here we go again I'm not just picking on sturgeon here I'm picking on all of them so why in god's name would I want an orange sash. I remember football in the past when all politicians were slagged off regularly and treated with contempt on the majority of occasions. Now people seem to take the huff if you go as far as mock any of them. 

Edited by Shadwell Dog

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Here we go again I'm not just picking on sturgeon here I'm picking on all.of them so why in god's name would I want an orange sash. I remember football in the past when all politicians were slagged off regularly and treated with contempt on the majority of occasions. Now people seem to take the huff.

You are correct about folks being so touchy nowadays.

I am happy to support Rangers and Celtic in Europe as, when they do well, it’s great for Scottish football.

I even attended the Scottish Cup Final in 1956 to see Hearts beat Celtic. My dad took me as I liked the maroon colour of their shirts.

A plurality of viewpoint can only be a good thing.

Have to agree with Shadwell here. If it was fat Bojo being mocked (which he has on here) absolutely no one would have muttered a word (rightly so). Just because you vehemently support Sturgeon doesn’t mean she’s exempt from jokey quips. 

The association with that word with the blue side of the bigot brothers does exist, however, so I wouldn’t personally use it. To accuse a fan of our club who clearly has no association with them of that is poor though.
Aye but BoJo is a Tory.

3 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

You are correct about folks being so touchy nowadays.

I am happy to support Rangers and Celtic in Europe as, when they do well, it’s great for Scottish football.

I even attended the Scottish Cup Final in 1956 to see Hearts beat Celtic. My dad took me as I liked the maroon colour of their shirts.

A plurality of viewpoint can only be a good thing.

The great football fanzines of the past would never have seen the light of day in modern times due to the sensitivity of some people. Would've been a great shame too.

9 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Don't think anyone accused him of that, it was merely pointed out to him it might be a reason to the reddies he was so mystified about.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
13 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Aye but BoJo is a Tory.

Unfortunately they're all as bad as each other these days as the ferrier affair  has highlighted.  The politicians of today treat the public with utter contempt no matter which party they are affiliated to.

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

Unfortunately they're all as bad as each other these days as the ferrier affair  has highlighted.  The politicians of today treat the public with utter contempt no matter which party they are affiliated to.

Ferrier patching covid rules isnt in the same galaxy as being an elected member of  parliament for the Conservative party, and enacting the policies they stand for. 

Theres a whole sub forum for this pish so prob best leave it here. 

11 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

Don't think anyone accused him of that, it was merely pointed out to him it might be a reason to the reddies he was so mystified about.

But why reddie me for that reason when clearly I'm a Falkirk fan with feck all affiliation to rangers the orange order or any of that pish.  I simply think that small numbers of fans should now be allowed in football grounds in line with pubs and indoor raves 

Edited by Shadwell Dog