The Falkirk FC Thread

Very very disappointing selling the best player we have produced far too early. His fee would have been much bigger if he had another season with us.

2,500 season tickets sold. The fans IMO sold down the river. No need to sell players now was what two directors said only two weeks ago. Interesting their take on this one. "The player wanted to go" is where my money will be. If that was the case why did he sign a new contract in April?

Very very disappointing selling the best player we have produced far too early. His fee would have been much bigger if he had another season with us.

2,500 season tickets sold. The fans IMO sold down the river. No need to sell players now was what two directors said only two weeks ago. Interesting their take on this one. "The player wanted to go" is where my money will be. If that was the case why did he sign a new contract in April?

If the fee is 1 million then it simply cannot be turned down, the fee won't get any bigger until we're out of this division.

There's a difference between 'no need to sell players' and accepting an offer that is deemed "too good to turn down".

I understand your frustration. I was starting to feel optimistic about this campaign after the result against Hibs. We were looking settled, we'll the midfeld was.

The deal is supposed to be 1million, if it is, i'll need to agree with the board on this one. I also understand he will be on a good weekly wage and straight in to the first team at Norwich, so you can't blame the lad.

I just hope we use the money wisely on the team.

The board will be delighted a figure of 1 million has been given online. Expect a lot of "it's undisclosed, but we couldn't turn it down" nudge nudge wink wink type comments.

That dross performance tonight is the season to come without McGrandles. We missed him so much. Full Scotland cap within two years.

Well that's the season fecked for me! If McGrandles goes for no matter what fee this late in transfer window what hope for a replacement? He is the only true young asset playing presently and he will be difficult to replace. Tonight's performance shows just what he is worth to the team. Is there a new model waiting in the wings? Probably not one with proven potential. Oh well back to the drawing board I suppose. After all we are merely a nursery for young players and not a team who wants to go places. If it's a million then I suppose some of our soft loan directors will be throwing a party!