The Falkirk FC Thread

No houston has stated that he is still after another striker and a left sided defender. Graham is heavily linked to being the forward hes after and going by houstons comments on the type of striker he wants it is him. If were going to get him it won't be until the last few days of the transfer window as I think macnamaras taking his time to work out whether hes needed or not.

So with the 2 Rory's and this experienced striker, where does this leave Shepherd and Bia-Bi? 2 really promising players getting further and further behind in the pecking order. With nothing really to lose this season, why not give them this season to establish themselves? Not burn them into the ground mind you, but since we only play one up front and that'll be Loy, why not?

Speaking of young strikers, I'm doing some research for Football Manager 2015 and as Kevin O'Hara is now on the scene, I'm having to create his in-game profile from scratch, As I don't watch the under 20s, can anyone help me out with a few details? Need to know his date of birth, rough height, weight and build and some of his strongest and weakest attributes. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Speaking of young strikers, I'm doing some research for Football Manager 2015 and as Kevin O'Hara is now on the scene, I'm having to create his in-game profile from scratch, As I don't watch the under 20s, can anyone help me out with a few details? Need to know his date of birth, rough height, weight and build and some of his strongest and weakest attributes. Any help at all would be appreciated.

I watch the under-20s every week. I'd say just a copy and paste from Lionel Messi's attributes should give you a good starter for ten.

Kevin O’Hara is the youngest player in the squad having signed his first professional contract at the age of fifteen. Although he’s the baby of the squad, Kevin has already made an impact having scored just thirteen minutes into his debut during a preseason fixture against Berwick Rangers. Speedy forward Kevin will be looking to establish himself in the Under 20’s next season having already made a handful of appearances

Name: Kevin O'Hara

Position: Forward

Squad Number: 30

Born: 11.08.98

Birthplace: Stirling

Nationality: Scottish

Best attributes

Pace

Finishing

Passing

Work rate

Power

Weakest

Heading

Anyone really struggling with FTV at the moment? Match highlights and interviews are basically unwatchable for me because the buffering is taking so long

I struggle with it too, not the the buffering but the FAB who commentates.