The Falkirk FC Thread

Have been finding it really difficult to think of a Falkirk captain I've got less faith in than McCracken. Anything more mobile than a glacier against him and he's in trouble. If he's actually on the park at the time, rather than on the sick.

(so go on big guy, have a blinder tomorrow night)

Falkirk Football Club in conjunction with out kiosk catering partner Hannigan Hotels are delighted to announce a number of new innovations and concepts for the new season to improve the match day experience for our fans.

We have taken on board feedback from supporters and have worked hard over the summer with a view to creating a healthier and enhanced offering for our fans.

Improvements include the following:

• New Range of healthy options including Fruit Bags, Low Calorie Popcorn, Fruit Shoots & Bottled Water

• New products including tasty Chicken and Haggis Pie’s

• Improved Signage at Kiosks

• Branded T Shirts for staff

• Improved Customer Service

We are also pleased to be one the first club in Scotland to introduce mobile Usherette Trays which means fans can be served directly in the stands to avoid queuing.

As ever we hope all our fans enjoy their experience at The Falkirk Stadium

• New Range of healthy options including Fruit Bags, Low Calorie Popcorn, Fruit Shoots & Bottled Water

• New products including tasty Chicken and Haggis Pie’s

Aw naw! more fucknuggets getting to the front of the queue and spending 5 minutes going "Emmm" "aaah" "ooooh" "can I have ...no wait...ermmm"

It's the fitba Pie, Bovril, "Next!"

Usherette trays !?

Is some poor lass going to have to traipse around the stands with food for fat lazy f'cks !!??

I've said it many many times on here before - this need to have something to eat midway between lunch and tea on a Saturday afternoon is something I just don't get !! Why pay to watch a football match then spend some of it inside the stand buying overpriced gunge ? I haven't bought anything to eat in a football ground, home or away, in over 30 years of going to games !

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Aw naw! more fucknuggets getting to the front of the queue and spending 5 minutes going "Emmm" "aaah" "ooooh" "can I have ...no wait...ermmm"

It's the fitba Pie, Bovril, "Next!"

This bit is for you then:- We are also pleased to be one the first club in Scotland to introduce mobile Usherette Trays which means fans can be served directly in the stands to avoid queuing.

Takes me back to the guy who used to go round Brockville with a canister of bovril and disposable cups, with a tray of pies.

He's played for Celtic first team and for the senior national team at centre half? We would be so lucky to have him if that's the case.

We sure would be. I would argue he has done a tad more than Liam Dick has done or will do in the game however. But it is my opinion, doesn't make me a bad guy

This bit is for you then:- We are also pleased to be one the first club in Scotland to introduce mobile Usherette Trays which means fans can be served directly in the stands to avoid queuing.

Takes me back to the guy who used to go round Brockville with a canister of bovril and disposable cups, with a tray of pies.

I was more a macaroon bars, spearmint chewing gum person my self.

Not sure if already mentioned but it seems Falkirk tickets are available on a fairly regular basis on "tickets for troops" could be a good initiative because as far as I can see they are the only central belt team to be doing so, good few bases in easy travelling distance at Edinburgh etc. If it means that a few people are going to Falkirk games who normally wouldn't, spending money in the ground in the process it's good business by Falkirk.

I was at a Premier League tie in Mexico a couple of weeks ago and was offered Cocaine and a litre of Corona from the usherette tray... Will this be on the menu tonight?

I was in Mexico ten years ago. We were in a jewellers when the guy behind the counter asked if he could interest us in any rocks. We said no thanks not looking for diamonds when he said no,no, and produced a cloth from under the counter which he opened to reveal a lump of cocaine.

Is Mark Miller totally out the reckoning? Would be a great shame if so. Was so inspirational last season and knows the culture of our club. I know him and Taiwo are similar but I think they'd be strong together and give us some steel in the middle of the park

Mark Millar has signed for Peterhead according to the club website.

I have to admit I cannot believe that we have got a player of his pedigree on board. Completely shocked.

Millar apparently is a bad trainer and we seen how good he is on match day but some managers want a good trainer and a great player.

Us and Hamilton didnt fancy him, he has had offers from league 2 down south and if he is infact away to Peterhead then he will be on similar wages as before and will piss all over league 1.