The Falkirk FC Thread

14 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

Think we'll see more of Todd than people seem too think, guy hasn't been signed from Dundee for 18 months to warm the bench.

Just for you...

Mutch

Mercer Durnan New Dixon

Alston* Todd Miller Connolly

Dowds Keena*

*Subject to terms and conditions.

Edited by FFC 1876

46 minutes ago, AGPar said:

There's an element of gamble about the signing. But given our abysmal lack of creativity, flair, penetration in the final third, I would not have been at all averse to us taking it. Young is a decent manager and whilst Swanson is not a Latapy or a Dobbie say, he could definitely have that kind of impact for them. Capable of winning them matches. But we've got Charlie Telfer for that I suppose, so all good.

Well the managers obviously see something in Telfer. Hope they are right.

Guest Ecosse83
28 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Just for you...

Mutch

Mercer Durnan New Dixon

Alston* Todd Miller Connolly

Dowds Keena*

*Subject to terms and conditions.

Quite like that but I don't see us getting Alston back, would love to be wrong though!

39 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Some signing for East Fife while we get to watch Charlie Telfer flounce his way through games 

It’s evident that not many of us think Telfer brings a lot to the team but the managers obviously rate him and see something in him so we will just have to accept he may be our creative midfield option.

I think he will be a bench warmer. I think Todd and Connolly will start before him, and at some point they are going to have to roll the dice with Leitch and Laverty to see if they offer anything. Telfer is a man short unless we are winning well. No doubt he has ability you don't play for Rangers for nothing but then Ross Perry played for Rangers so.. Telfer was probably the only one out those that re signed I wouldn't have been sad to see go. 

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Probably as good as we can hope for whilst down among the diddies.

If we end up with that we'll see the same issues as last season. Millar and Todd are both plodders pace wise and we'll get the run around from the likes of clyde and airdrie once again. Its imperative we get some young legs in the middle and it will be criminal if m and m still can't see that area is a major weakness.

Bit pissed off Falkirk have banned new subscribers to Falkirk TV. Had a break for a while when I was following Highland League football on Saturday afternoons, being back in the UK briefly, but was hoping to log back in now I'm back in Ullan Bator. 

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Bit pissed off Falkirk have banned new subscribers to Falkirk TV. Had a break for a while when I was following Highland League football on Saturday afternoons, being back in the UK briefly, but was hoping to log back in now I'm back in Ullan Bator. 

To watch what?

Even PPV?