The Falkirk FC Thread

And look...just as I told you, Danny Swanson signs for East Fife. Maybe don't cling on to the 0.1% any more. Shocker.
Missed the part where you told everyone he's signing for East Fife[emoji848][emoji848]

2 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

P.s can you actually imagine how many cigars Swanson would smoke per game if he was playing at this level.

Surely stay in the prem or go to championship.

You actually posted this with the knowledge your team was about to sign him :lol:

Just now, LauriestonBairn said:

Nathan Ake is 99.9% not going to sign for Falkirk. Can’t reveal who he is about to sign for until it’s announced.

ITKlauriestonbairn

Gimme my badge

Will release the badge once its confirmed. He wouldn't cope with the likes of Steven Boyd and Steven Doris anyway

4 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Nope. We want young players on their way up.

Correct, Paul Dixon's covering our over 30's quota just fine all by himself. So we can let Sammon go to a good home.

Edited by FFC 1876

8 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s a good signing for them. A bit of flair, exciting to watch and will be a standout at this level if his attitude is right. Well done to the East Fife board.

There's an element of gamble about the signing. But given our abysmal lack of creativity, flair, penetration in the final third, I would not have been at all averse to us taking it. Young is a decent manager and whilst Swanson is not a Latapy or a Dobbie say, he could definitely have that kind of impact for them. Capable of winning them matches. But we've got Charlie Telfer for that I suppose, so all good.