The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Only genuine ITK we have on Falkirk P&B now is that East Fife fan/brother of a player lad, the rest have been wrong/trolls. 

Probably for the best, loads used to be ITK mainly because board members would talk to everyone in the town 2 days before any signing was made

You cling on to that 0.1%. I know for a fact.

3 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Only genuine ITK we have on Falkirk P&B now is that East Fife fan/brother of a player lad, the rest have been wrong/trolls. 

Probably for the best, loads used to be ITK mainly because board members would talk to everyone in the town 2 days before any signing was made

🤣🤣 I'm not a family member of a player.

Yous are getting Keena though just need him to be off the books officially so that it's just paying a nominal fee 👍 him and Dowds will be incredible together

2 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Yous are getting Keena though just need him to be off the books officially so that it's just paying a nominal fee 👍 him and Dowds will be incredible together

Wont get a game...guaranteed we stick with Sammon. 

1 minute ago, sirscottyoung said:

P.s can you actually imagine how many cigars Swanson would smoke per game if he was playing at this level.

Surely stay in the prem or go to championship.

My only worry is what kinda nick he’s in after the past four months. He was never the fittest.

Edited by wee_bairn

4 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Fancy telling us who else we're getting and we'll repay you with a more than nominal set of reactions😉✅

1 hour ago, bairn88 said:

I mentioned Aidan Keena a good week before anyone else/ any outlet?

45 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Government looking at the potential for stadiums to be opened to limited amounts of fans as of September 14th. Suppose being utterly fucking dung for the past 3 year has it's advantages, we might no miss any games.

Only ST holders probably though. Got mine there the now(not that their will be a sudden influx).