The Falkirk FC Thread

18 minutes ago, virginton said:

Falkirk doing a full Rangers with their 'double down on pandering to our moron fanbase', toys out of the pram displays on social media work since lockdown: you hate to see it happen. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.gif.72940c8e2eeaf5c51fe3609ad6bffa78.gif

Shut up 

Why any club would help these three clubs is beyond me. You are effectively going against three clubs to help get them relegated. Stay neutral and don’t help either side. If clubs want to go to court, let them fund their own legal battles. Budge warned months ago she’d go down the legal path, this should have been avoided. Hearts and Partick Thistle shouldn’t have had to go down the legal route in order to  overturn the horrendous decision that occurred. 

3 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

So Dundee Utd just asked Albion Rovers for £1000 to fight their case? FFS 

They've also got some fruit loop Cove Rangers fan doing a sponsored walk for them from Aberdeen to Tannadice as well.

Meanwhile they're shelling out compensation for a new manager and had a wage to turnover ratio of 133% last season.

Edited by Marshmallo

Guest Ecosse83

Scottish football isn't dull that's for sure 🤣

I hope the relegations get overturned just to see the epic meltdown from the Raith fans, it would be a glorious spectacle! It might just happen 🤞

Like the ambiguity around how much money went to the club from the face masks? Must’ve had an inkling if the club needed cash when that deal was brokered?

Best ask the club. That is for them to disclose. The Strathcarron bit was clear.

Not sure the club is short. Mate of mine was told we could survive easily for at least a couple of years without any cash coming in if things shut down.

It’s been a very long  time since we’ve seen our club respond so quickly to a press release. 
The statement is a massive positive for all supporters and for me signifies that the club are moving in the right direction.

[emoji15]

Bloody hell if it takes that no brainer to convince you then good on you.

We are in div 3, 6 players, no board but we are writing good statements. Just what I want from my club

51 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

emoji15.png

Bloody hell if it takes that no brainer to convince you then good on you.

We are in div 3, 6 players, no board but we are writing good statements. Just what I want from my club

If you stick that balloon on ignore it makes this thread far more readable

38 minutes ago, Typicalrovers said:

Bit of a riddy for us here but not quite at the level of sucking a Bexley taxi driver’s cock for 3 months waiting for his millions I suppose.

Couldn’t agree more. No brainer statements about not paying the fees for clubs who voted to prevent reconstruction etc are obvious. The fact remains there are still people in the club who entertained mark fucking Campbell as a preferred bidder to buy my football club. Disgusting. 

Edited by bairn88

1 hour ago, Typicalrovers said:

Bit of a riddy for us here but not quite at the level of sucking a Bexley taxi driver’s cock for 3 months waiting for his millions I suppose.

There isn't a goody and a baddy in this. It's valid to criticise Raith's board for being clowns this summer. I didn't install Mark Campbell as preferred Falkirk bidder.

We're rumoured to be interested in Alston, outwith his late winner at EEP I can't remember much about him, what type of midfielder was he while at Falkirk? See he scored 10 goals in his last season which is impressive.