The Falkirk FC Thread

Good coup for FV. The Morton job has hampered his reputation but his previous work is an example of how good a coach he is.

That's it mate he's a coach never a manager much like Eddie May is/was.

The response to season ticket sales has been fantastic so far with sales up by over 20% and with the season drawing closer, NOW is the time to buy your season ticket.

Cannot wait for our new centre forward, but 20% up on what Adults, children, over 65's, but I will take positive news.

Apparently Chris Mitchell tells people the QoS board didn't want the team to be promoted last season so we were lucky they let us win.

That would have been two Boards that didn't want to go up.

We did what we had to do today, we won the tie. I thought we controlled the game to be honest and never looked like losing.

Cooper & Alston's second were great goals, regardless of opposition.

Great bunch of folk at Stenny cricket club too before the game. COYB

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Hello. I have been profiling the Scottish leagues and have reached the Championship and both Falkirk and Dumbarton (I am doing two teams at once for the Championship). I would appreciate it if a few people gave it a read and if there were any mistakes, comments or criticisms then please do fire them my way!

Thanks in advance!

Link

Edited by stumigoo

I believe Peter Grant came from Norwich as he was only on loan at Peterborough

The need for a new left back is not urgent as we have Liam Dick (another young player) who has looked like he can make that position his own. Luke Leahy can also play there.

What we need, desperately is another couple of strikers. As you mentioned we have Loy, but that's it. We also have a couple of young strikers in Scott Shepherd and Botti Biabi but they are far from the finished article.

Typo with the a missing in MacDonald the second time you mention him.

Other than that, looks good to me.

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

I believe Peter Grant came from Norwich as he was only on loan at Peterborough

The need for a new left back is not urgent as we have Liam Dick (another young player) who has looked like he can make that position his own. Luke Leahy can also play there.

What we need, desperately is another couple of strikers. As you mentioned we have Loy, but that's it. We also have a couple of young strikers in Scott Shepherd and Botti Biabi but they are far from the finished article.

Typo with the a missing in MacDonald the second time you mention him.

Other than that, looks good to me.

Thanks for reading! I've changed Grant and the typo, thanks for pointing them out!

Decent enough read, if a little brief/vague. Couple of things: Peter Grant is a defender not a midfielder, and it's Mark Millar, not Miller.

Edited by Kris.