The Falkirk FC Thread

Monkey Tennis will be apoplectic when we beat Queen of the South yet again.

Apoplectic?

Can't see it. I wasn't even that, after the hugely disappointing, extremely narrow, vitally important aggregate defeat we suffered at your hands in May, the one gav-ffc has kindly provided a link to.

Philosophical is more my thing.

Apparently Chris Mitchell tells people the QoS board didn't want the team to be promoted last season so we were lucky they let us win.

Well Rotherham certainly let them win last weekend.

The Falkirk bit is the rambling of a delusional fuckwit

Edited by Gaz FFC

To be fair the "so we were lucky they let us win" is my bit. Mitchell just gobbed off that the QoS board didn't want promotion last season.

The main stand (the board) were doing cartwheels at FT in Dumfries after the playoff 1st leg. A game where the tactics of Queens left a very sour taste.

I used to have a lot of respect for that club, but that was poor.

The main stand (the board) were doing cartwheels at FT in Dumfries after the playoff 1st leg. A game where the tactics of Queens left a very sour taste.

I used to have a lot of respect for that club, but that was poor.

What are you jibbering about now?

I've mentioned this a few times but I did work experience with Falkirk when I was in high school. Most of the players were sound but Mitchell was one of the few arrogant c***s you might typically imagine in a dressing room. Glad he's ended up at Queen of the South as it suits him being with the cuntiest set of fans going.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Never had an issue with Mitchell when he was with Falkirk. He was another laddie that Hughes wrecked when there was promise there.

I always thought he would turn out to be a sitting midfielder but he was seen as a right wing back by the buck toothed twat.

Under Hughes he was a car crash when played.....we had centre halves covering for him which left us short in the middle.... A St Mirren away game I recall where I think all the goals came down his side with him being particularly clueless....

He performed slightly better at left back under May and mainly because he could cross a ball, tho I do recall him getting subbed for getting ripped one game....under Elvis he was hardly used as far as I can remember, tho his best game I seen him play was Stirling Albion away where he was untouchable playing the defensive mid position.....which probably answers all questions that it was against a awful Stirling Albion team....he was dropped the following week too

Nothing against the laddie at all, just wasnt good enough for us at the time, tho probably was better than Duffie on last seasons form. Im sure as he has done, will be a decent standard-ish player....nothing more.....

I've mentioned this a few times but I did work experience with Falkirk when I was in high school. Most of the players were sound but Mitchell was one of the few arrogant c***s you might typically imagine in a dressing room. Glad he's ended up at Queen of the South as it suits him being with the cuntiest set of fans going.

:lol: Yes very good, if perhaps a little predictable.

While I'm here, I might as well ask another of my genuine questions:

What exactly is your issue with Queens and their fans?

:lol: Yes very good, if perhaps a little predictable.

While I'm here, I might as well ask another of my genuine questions:

What exactly is your issue with Queens and their fans?

I don't think anyone's got an issue with Queens or their fans.

You're a bit of a p***k though. :) HTH