The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

One of our 'recent' results was an away draw with Stranraer. We are where we deserve to be.

I never said anything else but why are we looking at points handicaps for league 2 sides? Are we scared they may finish ahead of us? Any league should be played on a straight off basis.

I’ll be astonished if there is any football played in league 1 until fans are allowed back. Barring us and Partick, I don’t see any other clubs having sufficient numbers willing to pay for streaming to make it financially liable. I don’t even think most will have the facilities and people to run a live service. 

It’s looking like a season in hibernation unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Would that mean a court injunction ruling out a new season.

Any lawyer out there got a line on this ? Wow that would gum up the works !

Lot of sympathy for Thistle on this.

Yes.

Hearts and Partick are going to delay the league season.

Maybe if we're all really lucky theyll be able to destroy the TV deal and get compensation, that would really stick it to the man!!!!

p.s. falkirk wont gain anything regardless of how this goes, at worst they win their case and as part of the compensation, you have to put an amount in as part of the SPFL.

2 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Would that mean a court injunction ruling out a new season.

Any lawyer out there got a line on this ? Wow that would gum up the works !

Lot of sympathy for Thistle on this.

Yes.

Maybe if we're all really lucky theyll be able to destroy the TV deal and get compensation, that would really stick it to the man!!!!

p.s. falkirk wont gain anything regardless of how this goes, at worst they win their case and as part of the compensation, you have to put an amount in as part of the SPFL.

Yes.
Just out of curiosity, if that does happen, and it transpires that from a legal standpoint, Hearts and Thistle have been mistreated, will you still be posting in this manner?

Will you still be pointing fingers and shouting about tv deals if they are proven the victims of an unlawful act?

24 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Ironically from the album ‘La La Land’ where half these non Falkirk supporting balloons who pollute our thread regularly seem to reside regularly.

Don't leave out scraps if you don't want pests.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just out of curiosity, if that does happen, and it transpires that from a legal standpoint, Hearts and Thistle have been mistreated, will you still be posting in this manner?

Will you still be pointing fingers and shouting about tv deals if they are proven the victims of an unlawful act?

Hopefully he stops posting regardless of the outcome.

He’s a boring c**t.

27 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hearts, Partick, and Stranraer are absolutely right to want compensation, and I'd be surprised if they dont get something (unless they decide to ignore that to push for, yet another, round of votes).

They were right to try and get a reconstruction through to try and resolve the issue without relegating anyone.

They're absolutely not right to spend months trying to bully and bribe other clubs, and simultaneously try and shame clubs into making decisions that harm themselves simply to try and save Hearts/Partick/Stranraer. 

What can even be classed as "unlawful" about a private organisation asking their members to vote on a resolution to a problem?

All in, the only bit I'm confused about is why Falkirk fans are so determined theyve somehow been done wrong. Yes you were one point behind Raith, but you're argument seems entirely based on pure guesswork that you had a chance of finishing 1st.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Hearts, Partick, and Stranraer are absolutely right to want compensation, and I'd be surprised if they dont get something (unless they decide to ignore that to push for, yet another, round of votes).
They were right to try and get a reconstruction through to try and resolve the issue without relegating anyone.
They're absolutely not right to spend months trying to bully and bribe other clubs, and simultaneously try and shame clubs into making decisions that harm themselves simply to try and save Hearts/Partick/Stranraer. 
What can even be classed as "unlawful" about a private organisation asking their members to vote on a resolution to a problem?
All in, the only bit I'm confused about is why Falkirk fans are so determined theyve somehow been done wrong. Yes you were one point behind Raith, but you're argument seems entirely based on pure guesswork that you had a chance of finishing 1st.

Wonder if you cried foul play when Gretna pipped you to the league a while back?

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes.

Last time you were on here you told me hearts would  never go to court and were simply  bluffing. Saying that anyone that believes budge would was  a complete iduot basically.🤣👍

I'm sure we'll live without our 110k of tv money.

Edited by Shadwell Dog