Jump to content
Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Recommended Posts

Will wait till I see it in the flesh but not impressed with that stupid pattern on the body of the home strip. Away looks better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Whit

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Dortmund were excellent and constantly looking to make things happen. If I was starting a club tomorrow I'd probably take Haaland over any player in the world given his age and ability.

It's better with fans in the stadium but I would much rather have safe football on the TV than no football at all.

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Will wait till I see it in the flesh but not impressed with that stupid pattern on the body of the home strip. Away looks better.

Any reason for a move away from a nice classic, solid navy blue? I think the away looks better to you because the pattern is much more muted. This looks awfully like what is happening in NCAA Football, with a move to “flashy” designs and bright colors to draw younger supporters and such. Seems a lot like Raith’s choice of a yellow away strip recently, not entirely sold on it either. Seeing this, I’m now dreading the Joma design that Raith will be releasing soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A 30 second google search and I found a similar pattern.  I guess they must have googled it too.  Thanks a lot Puma design guy working from home  :( 

Abstract isometric 3d cube pattern background

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.ad1951510c348b7d8bdfba09140a9de4.pngimage.thumb.png.af0c3c8af309ecc8ed37cf4c34a988b9.png

 

I think they are both belters, pwopa naughty 90's style 👏

Edited by superandy_07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Listened to him on sportsound. The blinding logic of what he said unfortunately will be ignored.

Less teams. Less players. Less spectators. Less income will be the result.

Fewer teams. Fewer players. Fewer spectators.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The home top just hasnt got that Falkirk look about it change the red to white and it might have worked but saying that dare say it will grow on us, its not the worst top we've had.  It still looks better than the chequered one we had when we had SDM motors as sponsor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

The home top just hasnt got that Falkirk look about it change the red to white and it might have worked but saying that dare say it will grow on us, its not the worst top we've had.  It still looks better than the chequered one we had when we had SDM motors as sponsor. 

The top was not released prior to the 1st game we wore it away to Cowdenbeath,i remember standing saying that is bloody awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, superandy_07 said:

image.thumb.png.ad1951510c348b7d8bdfba09140a9de4.pngimage.thumb.png.af0c3c8af309ecc8ed37cf4c34a988b9.png

 

I think they are both belters, pwopa naughty 90's style 👏

All fine and dandy as a leisure top but got no resemblance to a Falkirk strip.

Home = Blue top - White shorts - Blue/White/Red socks so not to colour clash.

Away = White top - Blue shorts -Blue/White/Red socks.

Plainer the classier !

Red away top  is unacceptable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Home top looks better now I can see the full thing, it will look even better against the white shorts. Away top is a belter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The away top can be any colour it doesnt bother me to be honest.  I remember having a yellow one back in the 70s. The home strip should be straight navy blue . No need for all that criss cross pish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The away top can be any colour it doesnt bother me to be honest.  I remember having a yellow one back in the 70s. The home strip should be straight navy blue . No need for all that criss cross pish.

The Yellow matchwinner got to be one of our best away tops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AL-FFC said:

The Yellow matchwinner got to be one of our best away tops

Yeah that was a nice top. The away one allows for creativity as long as it's not too ridic but the home one should be traditional navy top , white shorts and red socks. Planner the better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

The Yellow matchwinner got to be one of our best away tops

White Bukta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The top was not released prior to the 1st game we wore it away to Cowdenbeath,i remember standing saying that is bloody awful.

Remember it well. That was the game one player did a head first dive into a stack of tractor tyres.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...