Its not how the majority wanted it to turn out but its out of our hands

Do you have a season ticket?

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Do you have a season ticket?

Yes and also a shareholder

Whats your point?

Yes and also a shareholder
Whats your point?

Well, I take it your wife got it for you to get you out the house?

39 minutes ago, virginton said:

That strategy of shitfesting every game to 'stay in touch' with the leaders under McKinnon really worked out well for you lads. That six figure cheque sent to Cappielow for his services was clearly worth every single penny.

I didn't think that the Grangemouth sequel could prove anywhere near as hilarious as last season's showstopping, catastrophic failure - but here we are.

5140d5d5-385e-441b-bd11-dc3116a5eaac.thumb.jpg.0ebafecd9b16485fbb8bb72868a7aa1c.jpg

b9faf552-0b32-4474-a64b-7cc9e7100a08.jpg.7c45700f0f35f28205f86b93462f0965.jpg

IMG_3219.thumb.jpg.c3ab044e4a6af11467923deae76b95b2.jpg

065fa35e-80b5-4de2-ad54-43675ea2ef1e.thumb.jpg.37cd75d9c48c0c58366458d9464aca23.jpg

image.gif.72940c8e2eeaf5c51fe3609ad6bffa78.gif

That is some chip you have on your shoulder, must come from supporting a club where ‘lack of success’ is routine and predictable.

20 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Well, I take it your wife got it for you to get you out the house?

Have you been on the happy baccy?

What a past few days. It’s all secondary to the bigger issues right now but this absolutely stinks.

Friday night Dundee voted against this....vote should be called and that’s the end of it. 5 days they are allowed to piss about and allow for some kind of other proposals to be put forward then change your mind? Emails don’t just get lost. There is an audit trail right the way along and firewalls won’t be pick our the Dundee email rather than the others. If it did then resend it. It’s beyond belief that this is allowed to stand and to be honest will put a lot of folk off going back to games.

Ultimately though we shouldn’t have allowed this to happen. Piss poor start to the season has led to this and although the board can bump their gums this again lies with them. I really worry for going forward as getting promoted was essential

Mad to think if you’d even taken one point off us this season you’d be sitting sipping champagne just now. Better get that ice topped up. 

Mad to think if you’d even taken one point off us this season you’d be sitting sipping champagne just now. Better get that ice topped up. 
Mad to think that you thought hitting the send button was the best way to end that post

Ach well, I've had some great fun watching Scottish fitba but if we get shafted again and don't get league reconstruction then It's Goodnight From Me. . . . .

Goodnight From Me and Goodnight From Him on Make a GIF

Maybe you should have come to San Starko for a win rather than the draw. The team and fans celebrated like you’d won the league that night. That said I’d be happy to see you come up with us with the reconstruction that must be inevitable after the stance of Dundee . See you at Brockville next season.

That’s a very reasonable statement from Falkirk, all things considered, fair play. 

It is all ifs buts and maybes, but I struggle to feel sympathy for ourselves after we’ve played airdrie, Clyde and Raith 9 or 10 times and won zero games. We’ve been shafted a bit by Doncaster but I would feel a bit grubby if the shower of imposters that make up 8 or 9 of our 11 went up (do feel sorry for Dec though, what a boy). If Raith compete in the champ with that same squad they’re going straight back doon anyway but aye, little sympathy for us here.

57 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Ach well, I've had some great fun watching Scottish fitba but if we get shafted again and don't get league reconstruction then It's Goodnight From Me. . . . .

Goodnight From Me and Goodnight From Him on Make a GIF

This is it for me as well. Gave up my season ticket this season in protest at the way the club was being run but Doncaster and his clownshow make Lex and co look competent. To be honest I haven't missed the football this season and I have found other things to do on a Saturday afternoon, this shitfest is the final nail for me.

33 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

If Raith compete in the champ with that same squad they’re going straight back doon anyway but aye, little sympathy for us here.

When has a promoted team ever went up and not signed a single player?

2 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

When has a promoted team ever went up and not signed a single player?

Even a spine of that squad, as would ours. Who knows what things will look like mind you in months/next year, it’s an unprecedented time for player contracts 

Seems to be our club that gets done over by these decisions. Not being promoted due to our stadium, not allowed to ground share etc etc. 
Every club has the right to vote how they wish, that’s democracy and I can accept that however the way this has filtered out with Dundee and their “mystery vote” for them to have us all by the balls, the whole thing should have been thrown out. 
I expected a better statement from us to be honest. Should have had a little bit of backbone IMO.