The Falkirk FC Thread

30 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

If clubs are being ‘bullied’ there should be a policy in place to investigate these allegations and put a stop to it.

Scottish football is a disgrace - clubs are being financially blackmailed- it’s despicable.

"Over the last 36 hours, we have received numerous reports from fellow Scottish clubs relating to attempts to coerce and bully them into voting for the SPFL's own resolution," Rangers added. "

Coercion and bullying is bad, but bribery to accept reserves in the league is ok.

You have to admire their ability to apply double standards.

28 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

"Over the last 36 hours, we have received numerous reports from fellow Scottish clubs relating to attempts to coerce and bully them into voting for the SPFL's own resolution," Rangers added. "

Coercion and bullying is bad, but bribery to accept reserves in the league is ok.

You have to admire their ability to apply double standards.

That will be the Raith chairman then ..lol

This may already have been asked on this thread but I’m not an avid viewer and can’t be arsed checking. How would the Falkirk board vote if the proposal was two go up and no relegation. This has been recommended both by the Raith chairman and John MCGlynn. I’d be seething if the one point differential were the other way around but delighted , for once, things are on our favour.

2 minutes ago, Levenmouth Rover said:

This may already have been asked on this thread but I’m not an avid viewer and can’t be arsed checking. How would the Falkirk board vote if the proposal was two go up and no relegation. This has been recommended both by the Raith chairman and John MCGlynn. I’d be seething if the one point differential were the other way around but delighted , for once, things are on our favour.

If the raith chairman had therefore  said wait a minute here no rush let's get a concrete proposal on the table for reconstruction before we vote then I'm sure falkirk would have backed them but he and mcglynn obviously weren't that keen as their quite happy to vote now with only a might discuss in the future tagged on.

9 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

If the raith chairman had therefore  said wait a minute here no rush let's get a concrete proposal on the table for reconstruction before we vote then I'm sure falkirk would have backed them but he and mcglynn obviously weren't that keen as their quite happy to vote now with only a might discuss in the future tagged on.

Shadwell, you must be knackered with all your posting here and on the SPFL Recommendation thread over the last few days? Keep up the good work! Here, have a drink on me.

Red Bull 250 Ml-đồ Uống Năng Lượng/đồ Uống Năng Lượng Redbull/áo ...

Lololol mind that time you beat us in the B&Q sherry decanter final to win your only trophy in decades and all the Saints fans got soaked....well GIRFUY !

Well there big enough to name & shame 

From our friends in Paisley:

"St Mirren, in common with all other football people, would have always preferred to play the season to its proper conclusion.

( My arse should have read “ in the interests of saving St Mirren from relegation and thus relegating Hearts and avoiding the play offs, we have voted yes “)

"However, for the protection of both fans and players, football should take a break until after the summer and hopefully be able to start season 2020-21 as soon as possible, safely.

( Yes and take the money and run )

14 minutes ago, Levenmouth Rover said:

You have conveniently failed to answer the first part of my post.

I would think they would vote yes but that isn't the proposal though and will never be an option as reconstruction will never happen if a yes vote passes.

Falkirk fans with this "self preservation league" shite man.

I'm sure its nothing to do with Falkirk desperately trying to slither into the top flight that sees them constantly mewling for a larger top flight every few years.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Falkirk fans with this "self preservation league" shite man.

I'm sure its nothing to do with Falkirk desperately trying to slither into the top flight that sees them constantly mewling for a larger top flight every few years.

To be honest we cant really talk as we're just the same as every other money grabber that's been in this league since the days of the SPL.  Every club is great to talk about reconstruction until they actually get into the league and then that vanishes. I never heard us once push for it the 5 years we were in it. Dont get me wrong the set up in scotland is diabolical and badly needs changed to distribute the cash more evenly and get rid of pish like the split and ridiculously biased premier playoff set up  but will it ever happen when the clubs required to vote for that are the 12 the current set up benefits most at any point in time I very much doubt it. That's why this talk of reconstruction talks if people vote yes is complete and utter bunkum and everyone and their dug knows that.

15 minutes ago, Fawkirk Wull said:

45 minutes after cut off time & still no answers, how friggin hard is to count 42 votes. Doncaster & his cronies  not givin a shit about any team outwith the premier league

We’re not going to get an answer as the 3 teams who haven’t voted appear to have no intention of doing so as clubs were only given 2 days notice when they are entitled to 28.

Unless Doncaster is piling pressure onto the Championship club right now they are not going to vote and Doncaster should now be sacked. 

2 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

Unless Doncaster is piling pressure onto the Championship club right now they are not going to vote and Doncaster should now be sacked. 

That's exactly what is happening. Shambles does not even begin to describe it. Releasing results of an incomplete vote? An absolute circus. 

4 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

This is turning into an absolute shocker, shambles i first thought but words cannot disguise the utter embarrassment. Publishing results with some votes to come in ?!?!?!?!? sack the whole BOD 

The whole thing stinks. Clubs told votes must be in by 5 but not enough to pass it by 5 so we'll keep the vote open till there is. Honestly you couldng make it up.

9 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Doncaster is an absolute cock who should have been shown the door years ago. If this goes through Falkirk and Thistle fans should boycott away games. f**k giving any money to the clubs who have voted this sham in.

There is not a chance in hell of this going through. You cannot publish results, opinion polls or any indication of voting patterns until polling has closed. I mean, this is basic, basic,basic stuff. You are taking about clubs futures, livelihoods. Lawyers for the clubs affected would be all over it like a rash. In any other country, Cockwomlbe would already be clearing his desk and buggering off to wherever he was dredged up from.

1 minute ago, AGPar said:

There is not a chance in hell of this going through. You cannot publish results, opinion polls or any indication of voting patterns until polling has closed. I mean, this is basic, basic,basic stuff. You are taking about clubs futures, livelihoods. Lawyers for the clubs affected would be all over it like a rash. In any other country, Cockwomlbe would already be clearing his desk and buggering off to wherever he was dredged up from.

Is Cockwomble not a qualified solicitor too ? You couldn’t make this up.