The Falkirk FC Thread

18 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Thing is, although that team’s miles better than we’ve got just now, you can see why we used to get frustrated at them. When they were good, they were very good but that only happened in short bursts.

They lost 4 league games in a 36 game season in a league including both the Scottish Cup finalists. 2 of our defeats were late goals conceded at Ibrox. That team was consistently excellent in a tough Championship. If you consider August to May a "short burst" then this social distancing should fly in for you at least.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

They lost 4 league games in a 36 game season in a league including both the Scottish Cup finalists. 2 of our defeats were late goals conceded at Ibrox. That team was consistently excellent in a tough Championship. If you consider August to May a "short burst" then this social distancing should fly in for you at least.

I’m talking about short bursts during games. It was frustrating because we could see they were capable but too often they let teams back in at them. 

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

I’m talking about short bursts during games. It was frustrating because we could see they were capable but too often they let teams back in at them. 

The last word I would ever use to describe that team is "frustrating". You always got 100% effort, well drilled and they went out to win games until the end of the final whistle. It was one of the most likeable and endearing Falkirk teams of my 24 years of going to games.

10 minutes ago, Rugster said:

This is the first time I’ve watched FFC tv. The commentary is absolutely Fucking brutal. I know it’s Jamie Oliver on co comm but who the f**k is the main commentator?

Gordon Ramsey

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

The last word I would ever use to describe that team is "frustrating". You always got 100% effort, well drilled and they went out to win games until the end of the final whistle. It was one of the most likeable and endearing Falkirk teams of my 24 years of going to games.

35 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Agreed. That team would have run through a brick wall for Falkirk. Guid days.