The Falkirk FC Thread

Forgive me if this was discussed/answered in the past 4 months but I haven't read this forum much as it's full of shite that makes my eyes bleed but when did the club stop being up for sale?

Club was put up for sale last summer.

Bids were made

MC was named preferred bidder in August

MC was chased in November

So.....why aren't we speaking to all the other bidders? 1 of them must of been a close 2nd.

15 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Forgive me if this was discussed/answered in the past 4 months but I haven't read this forum much as it's full of shite that makes my eyes bleed but when did the club stop being up for sale?

Bids were made

So.....why aren't we speaking to all the other bidders? 1 of them must of been a close 2nd.

Having been knocked back previously for a complete con man would you think about doing a deal with the idiots that run our club? 

32 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Bids were made

I think its more to do with the fact the other bidders were supporters of the club as well as businessmen or some form of previous connection to the club so either they are shit scared of what is/was going to be uncovered or they really are that bitter at the fanbase in a broader sense that they would rather cut there nose of to spite their face.

37 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Because there is no real commitment or appetite to sell the club. And never was. And quite possibly never will be.

It’s like we’ve lost confidence in midfield. Missing them out with long punts upfield from Muirhead and McHugh’s too lightweight to make the ball stick. I’d get McHugh off as he’s contributing nothing.

4 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

It’s like we’ve lost confidence in midfield. Missing them out with long punts upfield from Muirhead and McHugh’s too lightweight to make the ball stick. I’d get McHugh off as he’s contributing nothing.

McHugh should be saved for the super sub appearance.

Hibs definately the better team at the end of the half. Watson & McCracken being beaten by Keatings in the air is poor, although generally it's refershing to see centre backs stopping the ball from bouncing.